Post Likes

GE Zonelane 3100

Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to read this I am having a issue and I hope you can help me I have try to look up and can’t find a answer.
    Ok I have a GE Zoneline 3100 model number AZ31H12D3CV3
    What it is doing is in the heat setting. It will come on and heat like it should but when it reaches it temperature i hear a change or a click and then instead of cutting off the fan stays on but the heat has done stop but the fan keeps going and cools it back off. If I turn the knob higher setting it will shut off the fan but when it kicks back one it will heat until it reaches it temperature and do it again. The Ac does what it suppose to do kicks on and works and shuts off but the heat is the only setting that it won’t control. So maybe you can help me or I hope you can
    Basically fan won’t shut off on heat but will with AC Thank you all for your time

Post Likes
    Site rules do not allow giving advice for DIY repairs. You need to have it examined by a technician who is familiar with PTAC units.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    Why is it not allowed? Why can’t you help diy people out? Cause I know what going to happen with someone coming by I will have to pay 75 bucks just for them to tell me that it to old to work on when it works fine beside the issue and to buy a new unit. I thought this was a place that people can help one another? I will respect the rules but thought I could get some help since I can’t find the issue thanks

Post Likes
    This is not a DIY site.

Post Likes
    Oh ok do any of you all know what is a good diy site to get some help? Thank you

Post Likes
    No, call a technician.

Post Likes
    Ok thank you for the advise but no thanks I will figure it out I appreciate the reply’s