Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Po white folks sometimes have fried potatos and onions for supper and they call it a meal.
    Last edited by corny; 11-21-2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Took that GD E out of potato’s. Adding that e is faggotry

Post Likes
    I usually have a salad for dinner but the other day I bought a 16 ounce slice of ham to add to a savory bread pudding which used 8 ounces. And tonight I found the second half it hiding behind the piled up madness that IS my refrigerator so I had ham and eggs.

I sometimes have fried potatoes and onions and eggs for breakfast. I pretty much never eat breakfast so it is generally only on Christmas morning or on the morning of a blizzard.

I often feel somewhat poor so I guess what you say makes sense.

Oh, that reminds me: I have a song for you.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Po white folks sometimes have fried potatos and onions for supper and they call it a meal.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    You left out Trump Ocean Resort Baja, and Trump Tower Tampa Bay. The Later he fleeced around a Million Dollars out of a Grand-Aunt and Grand-Uncle of mine.
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    Phone call means nothing. It just opened the door onto all the corruption that took place in regards to the bribery scheme.
    Which means it shouldn't have started in the first place.

Doing what you stated is 3rd world/Soviet Union type tactics to destroy your enemy.

Which is pretty ironic considering what they are accusing Trump of, isn't it? On two fronts. The Soceot Union type tactics AND using the power of office to destroy your political enemy. Lol.

If the left weren't so evil, they would be historical to behold. Similar to watching The Keystone Cops. What a bunch of bumbling morons.

It's amazing people fall for this garbage.

Add on top of that, the things they were sure they would uncover and nail Trump on by beginning an investigation based on a sham, turned out to be flops also.

Post Likes
    Fried egg over fried taters... that’s called decadent.

Post Likes
    I do like a fried or poached egg over a good burger. Ever tried that?

Fried egg over fried taters... that’s called decadent.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12