Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Trump?

Post Likes

Why Trump?

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP: By Steve Harvey
    You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement.. You want them gone immediately!.. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job.. But there is this one guy, and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him.. You don't care if the guy swears, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone!.. You want your problem fixed!.. He's the guy.. He's the best!
    Here's why we want Trump: Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; Yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.. We want it all fixed!.. We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.. This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”.. And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want..
    We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, sick of the Republican Party, and sick of illegals!.. We just want this thing fixed.. Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he'll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair.. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!!!
    You are welcome to copy/paste/share this.. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved.. And the more people get this message, the more that will understand why Trump was elected..The raccoons have got to go!!!
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

2. Likes lions_lair, Metalman0880 liked this post
    Post Likes
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    That is all true and what I primarily like about President Trump is that he is a disrupter of norms. I am a big believer in action: Always Do Something - Even If It's Wrong. At the least - we can learn what not to do in the future.

Washington DC has long been a swamp of shamelessly and shamefully featherbedding criminal minded sycophants who primarily prey on their constituents. All while boasting that they are helping and claiming that any bad thing that occurs (comes to light) was not their fault.

That is total BS. If things are effed up in America - it is because Congress Wants them effed up. Never forget that Congress voted to spend every penny that has ever been spent. Congress voted to borrow every dollar that WE now owe. Congress voted for every law that we have on the books.

The way that America is - is 100% the fault of The US Congress.

The more shet that gets stirred up - the more I like it. Because the smellier it gets - the more people start paying attention to it and want it cleaned up. I want every person in Congress forensically AND life-style audited for the entire period of time they have been my employee.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by joemach View Post
    HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP: By Steve Harvey
    You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement.. You want them gone immediately!.. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job.. But there is this one guy, and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him.. You don't care if the guy swears, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone!.. You want your problem fixed!.. He's the guy.. He's the best!
    Here's why we want Trump: Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; Yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.. We want it all fixed!.. We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.. This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”.. And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want..
    We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, sick of the Republican Party, and sick of illegals!.. We just want this thing fixed.. Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he'll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair.. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!!!
    You are welcome to copy/paste/share this.. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved.. And the more people get this message, the more that will understand why Trump was elected..The raccoons have got to go!!!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    I am wondering if Trump suns again if he will go as an Independent Party. That would be interesting as it might open things up for a third party in the future and get rid of this stupid 2 party system that has a stranglehold on all of us.

I would look forward to something like that. It may change the dynamics of the election system for the good. Especially if there was no donations from Wall Street and the usual players. They would only have loyalty to the people and not be in anyone's pocket.

Looking forward to Corney's response here...

I do not see how you could view this POTUS any other way, I just don't get it!
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

Post Likes
    I love Trump because he is crude (just like me), I love Trump because he defends himself no matter what. I love Trump because he gets things done no matter who doesn't like it.
    I love Trump for everything he isn't and he is like no other two faced politician.
    I love Trump because no matter what the liberals try to do to destroy him he wins every time.
    Needless to say more I LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!!
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joemach View Post
    I am wondering if Trump suns again if he will go as an Independent Party. That would be interesting as it might open things up for a third party in the future and get rid of this stupid 2 party system that has a stranglehold on all of us.

I would look forward to something like that. It may change the dynamics of the election system for the good. Especially if there was no donations from Wall Street and the usual players. They would only have loyalty to the people and not be in anyone's pocket.

Looking forward to Corney's response here...

I do not see how you could view this POTUS any other way, I just don't get it!
    He isnt draining the swamp... the economy...jobs... was on an uphill climb before he got elected... he has managed to not ***k that up........ guess you could call that... an accomplishment..... I guess....

I mean... really..... take one of the shriners kids and put them in the oval office and just keep their hands off anything and I am sure we still be doing the same.

The rest of the world is gonna pass us by... replacing some fencing on the border..... kim jong gook probably kicking out more nukes.... iran firing up more centrifuges... Putin and Xi getting more power globally each day.......

WOW...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Yeah corn Obama did a great job. He understood there was a new normal meaning we were never going to thrive again and expect 15 to 20 million Americans living in poverty. Trump hasn't got that yet so he keeps expanding our economy.
    In case you haven't noticed the wall is beginning to work pretty well. Speaking of the wall why is building it taking so long? You don't suppose the democrats have anything to do with that do you?
    Have you any idea why the house hasn't voted on the new AFTA deal? I know they are just doing their job.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    the economy...jobs... was on an uphill climb before he got elected
    100 percent BS

The economy was barely breathing , then soon as Trump got Elected it went crazy and everyone began spending money again because we felt secure for once

I don't know about you … but if a GD Democrap gets in there my spending will stop and go back to saving every penny again

Post Likes
    What I don't "get" is how citizens conceptualize that by electing a president, Trump or any other, the chief of the executive branch is going to "fix" everything. While he has influence in many areas, Congress has the ultimate powers. The economy is under congressional sway and the fed along with banks, wall street and business of the world economy. Congress make the immigration laws, the judicial interprets the questionable tactics of the executive branch, as w all laws. IMO the special interest groups, PAC funding, gerrymandering, electoral college,...to name a few, are some of the reasons why politicians of both parties are sickening to the people. The financial interests of many a politician will overcome his duty to the populous. Corruption is alive and well right before our eyes within both parties, and congress has been it's supporter to a good degree over the years. The wedge of ideologies between the 2 parties has become larger than ever and has distracted the majority of the public from becoming less objective about issues that concern their fundamental rights, if not completely blind, thru the guise of drama induced partisan bickering instead of getting to the job of working out compromises and passing acceptable legislation that is high on the list of Americans today. This is the job of congress. Look carefully at the legislatures you vote for both for your state and congress.
    One man cannot fix everything, fortunately, he can't ruin it all either, thanks to the check & balance system that we do have.
    That would be true in a monarchy.
    never say never

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    100 percent BS

The economy was barely breathing , then soon as Trump got Elected it went crazy and everyone began spending money again because we felt secure for once

I don't know about you … but if a GD Democrap gets in there my spending will stop and go back to saving every penny again
    The economy was doing fine and on an upward something. Same with employment.

Quit reading fake news and trump yard tweets.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Yeah corn Obama did a great job. He understood there was a new normal meaning we were never going to thrive again and expect 15 to 20 million Americans living in poverty. Trump hasn't got that yet so he keeps expanding our economy.
    In case you haven't noticed the wall is beginning to work pretty well. Speaking of the wall why is building it taking so long? You don't suppose the democrats have anything to do with that do you?
    Have you any idea why the house hasn't voted on the new AFTA deal? I know they are just doing their job.
    Trump has expanded nothing. He is still riding that Obama economic wave.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post

What have you been splurging on?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    What have you been splurging on?
    whatever the wife wants ….

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast