Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    I .like others have an Appion G5,I heard the new Fieldpiece and Navac are good.Can't say first hand.Been happy with the Appion.I did buy a Navac Vacuum pump from TruTech this past summer.Its been pretty good.

Post Likes
    I have the G5 twin. Only problem I had was when I turned it on with the recovery tank valve closed. It sprung a leak in the condensor, which was VERY easy to repair myself. I have used the G5 twin many times since them with zero problems.

Hilmor is a Rubber Maid owned company, so its just a brand. NAVAC builds thier own equipment, but some people have a problem with Made in China. The way I see it, most of the companies are publically traded, if you follow the money, even the "American" companis are headquarted off shore to avoid taxes here, so I look for highest quality and warranty service.
    Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things in him that strengthen me.
    Apostle Paul inspired by GOD.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Artietech View Post
    Hilmor is a Rubber Maid owned company, so its just a brand. NAVAC builds thier own equipment...
    Hilmor was owned by Rubbermaid, then sold to Stanley-Black&Decker, then sold to Diversitech about 2 years ago.
    NAVAC is the North American brand for Value Products of China. Value makes about 40% of all vacuum pumps sold in North American under a variety of brands and about 1/2 million vacuum pumps a year globally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123