+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RECOVERY MACHINES What do you use ?

Post Likes
    why Yellow Jacket are so expensive ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    why Yellow Jacket are so expensive ?
    Made in USA aren’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quickly, I must hurry, for there go my people and I am their leader!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Made in USA aren’t they?

I guess, but so are the JB and Inficon and maybe few more. Yj are by far the most expensive

Post Likes
    I picked up a G5 five years ago, and it's still going strong.

My criteria was weight Vs the speed of recovery. The G5 won. It was one of the most light machines, as well as being one of the faster pumpers. There were faster, but they also weighed a lot more.

Some of the weight issue might have to do with the style of work you do. In commercial, almost everything is up a tall ladder. In resi, might be able to use a hand truck from your van to the outdoor unit.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    G1 here, not the fastest out there, but on residential systems works just fine, over 5 years old , not one problem

Post Likes
    So know one has the new Navac recovery machine ? what about the MR45 fieldpiece ? Would like to hear some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    I .like others have an Appion G5,I heard the new Fieldpiece and Navac are good.Can't say first hand.Been happy with the Appion.I did buy a Navac Vacuum pump from TruTech this past summer.Its been pretty good.

Post Likes
    I have the G5 twin. Only problem I had was when I turned it on with the recovery tank valve closed. It sprung a leak in the condensor, which was VERY easy to repair myself. I have used the G5 twin many times since them with zero problems.

Hilmor is a Rubber Maid owned company, so its just a brand. NAVAC builds thier own equipment, but some people have a problem with Made in China. The way I see it, most of the companies are publically traded, if you follow the money, even the "American" companis are headquarted off shore to avoid taxes here, so I look for highest quality and warranty service.
    Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things in him that strengthen me.
    Apostle Paul inspired by GOD.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Artietech View Post
    Hilmor is a Rubber Maid owned company, so its just a brand. NAVAC builds thier own equipment...
    Hilmor was owned by Rubbermaid, then sold to Stanley-Black&Decker, then sold to Diversitech about 2 years ago.
    NAVAC is the North American brand for Value Products of China. Value makes about 40% of all vacuum pumps sold in North American under a variety of brands and about 1/2 million vacuum pumps a year globally.

Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com

10. Likes N2fords liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in