Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Post Likes

    Carrier Bypass Humidifier Replacement Parts Equivalent?

    Hello all. I have a Carrier whole home bypass humidifier built into the HVAC system. The model number is HUMCCLBP2317-A or Model 757M. I have heard that most of these bypass humidifiers are all the same and that parts are interchangeable. For example the carrier logo on this unit is a slide in plate where any company can put their logo leading me to believe they are all just mass produced somewhere and sold to each company to brand.

    Does anyone know of interchangeable part numbers, more specifically Aprilaire? They sell whole replacement kits that basically my replace everything which is what I want to do, but can’t seem to find one listed for carrier. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    State College, PA
    Post Likes
    Pull it out and take it to a big box store to match it up with something they have in stock.

    There are only about 3 different sizes of those humidifier pads.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

    Please view site rules:

    Apply for Pro Membership:

    Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Post Likes
    I think that is a Aprilaire 600M with a slightly modified look.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts