Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    There are no valid reasons. Its just TDS because the dims lost their own rigged election.
    How about this...

There are no real reasons...

When a spoiled child throws a temper tantrum because they did not get their own way...

Actually... there is one reason:
    Bad parenting!

Sadly... if we apply this to the issue of politics...
    It leads us back to the public not keeping polecats on a SHORT leash...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I thought this thread was for those who liked Biden. After 27 replies still no takers, no lefties on this site likes Biden. Well I'm surprised!!!!

Post Likes
    Hands is ok. His minds going but when you think about trump laying on a motel bed while a couple of 20 dollar wh*res “release the kraken” all over him... he ain’t all there either.

Post Likes

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

5. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The only democrap that has any sense is Tulsi ,
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    I thought this thread was for those who liked Biden. After 27 replies still no takers, no lefties on this site likes Biden. Well I'm surprised!!!!
    OK... allright... I think it's just great that 'Lunch Bucket Joe' was able to get rich selling access to the power of the office of the White House & the the defiler Bumbling Barry.

Not only are regressives happy that 'Lunch Bucket Joe' corrupted his office by selling his White House influence to Ukranian criminals...

but regressives are ecstatic that 'Ole Lunch Bucket Joe' used the offfice of Americans to help his crackhead son Hunter.

Cause the party that stands by Raping Slick Willie, Murdering Ted Kennedy, Sex Slaver Epstein, Lilttle Anthony Weiner, Crackhead Hunter Biden & all the other DummycRAT perverts understands how expensive crack & hookers can get.

(Am I the only one that suspects that cornflake gets off constantly talking about fake reports of Trump paying hookers to urinate on beds?)
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Creep Sleepy Joe, doesn't have a chance, even Bama is trying to get him to quit. Early Dementia.

10. Likes Missouri Guy, captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    The only democrap that has any sense is Tulsi ,
    While that is true...

A quick look at her voting record...
    Suggests she is DEFINITELY a DIMocrat!!!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneTheJeep View Post
    Creep Sleepy Joe, doesn't have a chance, even Bama is trying to get him to quit. Early Dementia.

Good watch right there.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    The DemocRATS must proud of the best field of candidates they can offer Americans to thoroughly trounce Orange Man Bad.

Very impressive field of youthful, energetic, strong, vibrant candidates...

full of new progressive ideas on how fix Trump's record of high unenjoyment, sagging economy, weakened defense & records of most people in poverty.

DummycRATS would never offer candidates that lie to the American people & who promise the 'young folk' everything is going to be free!...
    free!... free stuff for everyone!, (conditions apply, conservatives may not be eligble for free stuff).

And Americans certainly wouldn't vote for someone who constantly lies about everything pandering for votes.

"Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Where are all the Biden fans?

Post Likes
    Quid Pro Joe is getting his ass handed to him.

Hecklers derail Biden New Hampshire campaign event: 'Quid pro Joe'

By Yael Halon | Fox News

Recent 2020 Democrat debate is indictment of nomination process, New York Times op-ed says

An op-ed in The New York Times says the most recent 2020 Democrat primary debate highlights the weakness of the field and nominating process.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was interrupted by a series of hecklers calling him "creepy" and a "pervert" during a campaign event in Milford, N.H., on Sunday night.
    Shortly after Biden started speaking, a man in the back of the room accused him of acting inappropriately, shouting, "don’t touch kids, you pervert."
    "This is not a Trump rally," a flustered Biden fired back. "This is a democracy."
    A woman then started chanting "quid pro Joe," before another attendee shouted at the 2020 hopeful, inquiring about Biden's business dealings in Ukraine.

Andy Ngo ✔ @MrAndyNgo

“Don’t touch kids, you pervert!” shouted a heckler to Joe Biden at his NH campaign event.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hec...-new-hampshire

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Hands is ok. His minds going but when you think about trump laying on a motel bed while a couple of 20 dollar wh*res “release the kraken” all over him... he ain’t all there either.
    Stop posting lies corn. That apparently is your SOP. Gees. Give us a break. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast