Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,581
    Post Likes

    The Biden lover thread

    A thread where Biden lovers can share the Biden love amongst each other.. share pictures .. one liners or whatever makes you feel euphoric at the moment.


    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,072
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    A thread where Biden lovers can share the Biden love amongst each other.. share pictures .. one liners or whatever makes you feel euphoric at the moment.


    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Yeah and also show your hate for the America we grew up in by supporting the communist Democrats. Let her rip. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Likes
    I doubt anyone really likes Biden. He is less progressive than Sanders or Warren. That could help him with the middle of the road voters. I have nothing against him, but would not vote for him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,994
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ksefan View Post
    I doubt anyone really likes Biden. He is less progressive than Sanders or Warren. That could help him with the middle of the road voters. I have nothing against him, but would not vote for him.
    He is the elevator music of this election.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    3,532
    Post Likes
    He is the elevator music alright but don't expect to hear anything on the top floors.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  6. Likes Lahrs liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,598
    Post Likes
    That dude doesn't have a prayer. Trump will chew him up and spit him out. Sleepy Joe

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    41,948
    Post Likes
    I suspect there will not be much posting here...

    The left does not know what they want...
    Other than they hate Trump...

    Which is really a display of childish thinking and behavior!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    41,948
    Post Likes
    At this point...
    The left does not have anyone that could stand up in a debate to Trump...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    3,532
    Post Likes
    The left GA are more like infants than mere children. If things are not to an infants liking they don't just whine they go into an all out hissy fit. There hasn't been a dry eye on the left for 3 years. It will be 5 more years before we elect Don Junior so they don't have much to look forward to.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    41,948
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    The left GA are more like infants than mere children. If things are not to an infants liking they don't just whine they go into an all out hissy fit. There hasn't been a dry eye on the left for 3 years. It will be 5 more years before we elect Don Junior so they don't have much to look forward to.
    Yeah... they may have adult bodies...
    However they definitely do not have adult minds!

    Now that would be amusing... (bold)...
    After 8 years of Trump...
    8 MORE years of Trump 2.0...

    Maybe, just maybe...
    Some of them that threaten to LEAVE the USA...
    Will make good on the promise!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  12. Likes joemach liked this post
  13. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    3,532
    Post Likes
    If the rats really leave I will come out of retirement if necessary to help buy them one way tickets to far away socialist countries. I will be in my mid 80's by then but will work in a wheel chair if need be.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    41,948
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    If the rats really leave I will come out of retirement if necessary to help buy them one way tickets to far away socialist countries. I will be in my mid 80's by then but will work in a wheel chair if need be.
    Lessee...
    5 more years of Donald...
    Then 8 years of Don Jr...

    Yeah... I would not be that far behind you...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,598
    Post Likes
    Ivanka could be sleepy Joe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •