+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John H Coleman Seeking Helpers, Knoxville TN

Post Likes

John H Coleman Seeking Helpers, Knoxville TN

John H Coleman Company is currently seeking helpers for our install department. We are a mechanical contractor dealing mainly in residential and light commercial HVAC retrofits, boilers, zoning, radiant heating, all metal duct systems, pipe fitting, and much more. We have been a trusted name in HVAC for over 73 years, since 1945, dedicated to quality service and customer satisfaction. People who join our team tend to stay, with half of the install team having been here for 10 or more years. As the company grows there is plenty of room for your growth, allowing you to make this not just a job, but a career.

We are seeking hard working individuals with a can do attitude, willingness to learn and adapt to the ever changing environment and equipment, who are punctual and take pride in their work.

Position available: Install Helper
    Job Type: Full-Time
    Pay Period: Weekly
    Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, overtime available during busy seasons.
    Qualifications:

• Highschool Diploma or GED
    • Drivers License
    • Universal EPA 608 certification a plus.
    • Ability to lift and move heavy objects exceeding 50lbs on a daily basis.
    • Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. Professional appearance.
    • Must be willing to follow instructions as given.
    • Must be willing to train and learn new things.
    • Must be willing to submit to a drug test
    • Must have good attendance, and reliable transportation.
    • Some HVAC experience is nice, but willing to train the right person.

Benefits:

• Hourly pay based on experience.
    • Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
    • Aflac
    • Life Insurance
    • Retirement available after 2 years matching up to 3%
    • Paid vacations and holidays
    • Paid birthday off
    • On the job, and in house training.
    • Clothing and Tool Allowance available after 6 months.
    • Direct Deposit available.

Post Likes

3. Likes superheatmaster liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Iam currently in school I have a month off here in a couple of weeks I have my EPA 608 UNIVERSAL iam currently disabled see I just lack one semester from obtaining my associates degree in applied science I've completed all my HVAC classes but one semester. I decided to retake them to reacquaint myself this semester is almost over and I'll have about a month in between semesters free if the pay is good and it seems iam working out I might be willing to stay but once again I live 2 hours from Knoxville right off 75 in berea ky. I just have no experience and the reason iam disabled is because I suffered a severe traumatic brain injury in an accident that all most claimed my life iam just looking to get off disability and out of my current situation!

5. Likes bhenry1013 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACdreamer View Post
    Iam currently in school I have a month off here in a couple of weeks I have my EPA 608 UNIVERSAL iam currently disabled see I just lack one semester from obtaining my associates degree in applied science I've completed all my HVAC classes but one semester. I decided to retake them to reacquaint myself this semester is almost over and I'll have about a month in between semesters free if the pay is good and it seems iam working out I might be willing to stay but once again I live 2 hours from Knoxville right off 75 in berea ky. I just have no experience and the reason iam disabled is because I suffered a severe traumatic brain injury in an accident that all most claimed my life iam just looking to get off disability and out of my current situation!

It's fantastic that you are able to continue your education, and I highly recommend this field of work if your able to do it. I don't know that any job pays well enough to consider traveling 4 hours as your daily commute. I don't think we could start you at a wage that would allow you to justify this with no experience. Thanks for the interest though, and if you ever need any help or information feel free to poke me in a PM and I will be happy to help if I can.

Post Likes
    Iam definitely able to do it but your probably right well it was worth a shot. Iam just trying to make contacts iam orginally from nj moved to this area back in 2012 but surviving that accident I don't feel like I know anybody so iam just trying to restart by making professional contacts like I said I knew it was going to be a long shot but just had to try. Thank you for your honest insight!

Post Likes
    Please advise

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in