Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    What's there warranty policy for on line sales?
    A 10 Year Parts Warranty is also included with every Bosch system installed in a residential application. Also with proper registration of your system, Bosch includes a 90 Day Limited Labor Warranty! This can all be achieved while using any 2 Heat / 1 Cool thermostat or better.

But again I do not want to buy it myself, as everyone always says the install is critical and more important sometimes than the equipment being used.

Thanks for your input...

Post Likes
    Whatever you do end up installing, please do your equipment a favor and install a surge protector. Any board for any machine will cause you heart palpitations...

That said, I'd like to try a Bosch myself. Like how they modulate off the suction pressure.
    A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Whatever you do end up installing, please do your equipment a favor and install a surge protector. Any board for any machine will cause you heart palpitations...

That said, I'd like to try a Bosch myself. Like how they modulate off the suction pressure.
    I'm looking to install of the these inline, not sure how good they are? An ICM493

"The ICM493 is an advanced, single-phase line voltage monitor with a bank of surge arresters for added protection against lightning strikes. Includes a built-in 40A contactor. Ideal for Mini-Splits or other valuable, single-phase equipment."

Still digging in, not a simple solution, costs are a factor as almost always are.

Seemly no clear answer on Bosch BOVA 2.0, maybe I need a new thread for that question?

Thanks again everyone for the advise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12