Post Likes

Going to try out tap a talk app.

I hope I can port my account over to the app. I have not figured out how to post pictures and hope it makes it possible to do so.

Post Likes
    To post pictures, click Go Advanced, then scroll down to where it says Manage Attachments, and click on that.

Quote Originally Posted by TCS1 View Post
    I hope I can port my account over to the app. I have not figured out how to post pictures and hope it makes it possible to do so.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Tapatalk makes it easy to upload an image or file from your phone. They have an upload box directly below where you type in your message, so all you need to do is can copy and paste.

If you're using your phone to access HVAC-Talk directly, the site automatically switches to Mobile mode. Mobile mode doesn't allow you to upload images in your posts. You would need to scroll to the bottom and click on Full Site, then click on Reply and Go Advanced.

If your pic has a URL (web address) then click on the image icon. If your pic is stored in your phone, then click on the paperclip icon to upload and include it in your post.

Name:  htalk how-to add images.png
Views: 72
Size:  151.7 KB

Post Likes
    I installed it the other day, and it was easy to get pointed here and read things, but I'm not sure if I'll continue to use it. The navigation is different, and I HATE apps that flood you with ads. Every 5th or 6th post in the list and there is a little advert. Pisses me off.......but I guess thats better than being pissed ON...