Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    What is much scarier, to me, is that they don't even Realize that he is succeeding. <g>

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    . . .

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I don't believe that it's the Democrats who against President Trump. Or 'the left'.

Rather; it is Washington DC in it's entirety that is against him. Because left without their endless distractions - I think he would out them all for the criminals that they are so desperate to avoid being shown to be.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    I have a friend who answers that question articulately. I don't always agree with what he says - but he hate, hate, hates President Trump, and . . . . can explain in detail why.

Although; he is the only person that I know or have met who can do so.

I don't like to tweet him but just for you - I'll email and see what he has to say these days.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Funny thing is when someone says Trump is ruining America, then when you ask for specifics, they can't give you an answer. There's an extended family member who stated Trump was ruining America. This was at a table of ten or more. So I asked her what she was talking about. She just stammered. I couldn't help but laugh at her. I told her to stop watching the news on television.

Told her that as a group, the democrats had to be the most stupid people out there. Now keep in mind, probably over 2/3's of the people at that table vote democrat.

Anyway, that was a couple of years ago, and she hasn't looked me in the eye since. No matter, I always thought she was an odd one.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Just think about this.

Imagine a country where the president has been fined 2 million dollars for stealing from charities and no one seems to notice or care.

You live there.
    I don't approve of that, nor of other things Trump has done. Perspective, however, dictates that he retains my vote and support. He's probably cleaner than any of the other candidates (and definitely the better choice for POTUS). BTW, you do know that this all took place before he ran for POTUS, right? What you read about last month was the settlement. See that? A man owns up to his mistakes. Pass that on to Biden and the rest of the Ruling Elite.

Just wondering...how do you feel about the Clinton Foundation?

6. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I don't believe that it's the Democrats who against President Trump. Or 'the left'.

Rather; it is Washington DC in it's entirety that is against him. Because left without their endless distractions - I think he would out them all for the criminals that they are so desperate to avoid being shown to be.

I'm sure most here realize my mind makes weird associations attempting humor, stuff I think is funny but I'm sure some go What The Obama.

I liken regressives to an old classic pinball machine.

Regressives are the ball, put into play by power brokers in the DummycRAT Party & their partners, the corrupt apparatchik Dead Stream Media.

They careen off one fake news story after another, frothing & screaming as they bounce all over the place...

and just when you think the easily manipulated are running out of energy...

the Dead Stream Media or the DNC flippers flips them back into another frenzied outrage.

To quote Louisiana Senator John Kennedy from a recent Trump Rally...

"... it must suck to be that dumb!..."

Can't tell y'all how much I love this man with his Southern idioms & down home common sense.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    The Wifes 403b is at 17%...it was around 0% when that idiot obama was squatting in the oval office. TRUMP RAWKS!

9. Likes WildE liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Stock market did pretty well under bams.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Yes, because he pumped 80 billion a month into the economy, and the new money went right into the stock market.
    Gee, I wonder why the economy continued to suffer under his leadership from behind.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Just think of the lost opportunity. You could have invested in Solindra, bams favorite startup solar venture. Or, how about his winning "Cash for Clunkers" economic program? Good thing he gave all those unemployed folks of color free phones so they could apply for all the jobs they took and got back on their feet.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I remember some folks saying sell your stock and buy GOLD when bams took office.

Post Likes
    The MUSLIMS and ILLEGALS did pretty well under bams.
    Hey look ! When I put words in your mouth , you actually makes more sense !

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear that some of you didn't do well under the Obama admin, personally my holdings almost doubled in those 8 years with no additional contributions. Admittedly I have done well under the Trump admin also, despite reducing my risk due to my distrust of Don the Con's motives and "conservative" nature.

Getting back to the original premise, trying to equate the market with the general well being of the country is preposterous to say the least and saying it is an example of the best representation of a voting machine for the general public is even more ridiculous. The wealthiest 10% of households own 84% of all stocks—and that includes pension plans, 401(k) accounts and individual retirement accounts (IRAs) as well as trust funds, mutual funds and college savings programs like 529 plans. That means 90% of American households own the remaining 16% of all stock. Of that 16% I would be willing to bet most is held in mutual funds where the individual is not casting the "vote" but rather the fund manager. Sounds more like a plutocracy than a democracy but the brain washed are given the promise of riches to keep them believing that the unfettered free market will always operate in their best interest, because as everybody knows "It's all about the munayyyy!"
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast