Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Likes
    Note this is my personal opinion...

The left tries to see what they can get away with... like a petulant child...
    The right treats them more or less fairly... in reality the right gives them too much.

The problem, as BMN notes... is the left goes farther and farther to the left...
    And the right is moving too far towards the left.

Now we all know deep in our gut... that the principles the left promotes, do NOT work... PERIOD...
    Yet at some level, we just do not think it is really necessary to stand up and say:

ENOUGH

IMO we are reaching that point...
    And it is not gonna be pretty.

The problem... is we let it go too far...
    And the farther it goes, both the harder and more uncomfortable it will be to come back.

So the question that might should be asked...
    Is WHY did folks let it get as far as it did???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    What bothers me is that Schiff et al wrote their own advantage into the rules. They must approve every witness? You can bet they will restrict the GOP to only benign witnesses. Unfortunately (for the Left), their willingness to Get Trump at any cost will likely backfire. It looks like there are going to be a lot of facts surfacing that the Dems would rather stay buried.

Lindsey Graham and others will be on their game throughout this process, bet on it.

America is going to give impeachment Dems a serious spanking over this. One that will stretch beyond 2020. If Justice prevails, the Dems will lose the House.
    I'm torn on if the Senate should kill impeachment immediately or have their own hearings. I'd love to see the media and guys like netsalt get another dose of reality.

Unfortunately, on the rare occurrence when undeniable reality oozes out of Washington, and the media is forced to report the truth.... it still doesn't phase the guys on the left.

How many hear hoped guys like Gary, netsalt and ARP's moderate liberal(LOL!) were going to tell us how they were wrong after the Russia thing fell apart(along with a half a dozen other scams). Yeah, I know what they hide behind. That it was worthy of investigation, and they nailed(entrapped) guys into lying, and that others got caught in their own personal "issues", and the fact that Trump got mad so that means he tried to obstruct justice. Yeah. I know. I really don't want to hear from those three. I'm talking about Trump/collusion and wondering if anyone here expected to hear them say they were wrong and they should have joined us from the beginning and called out the sleazy democrats? It was the basis for the investigation and it was all shown to be a set up by the deep state.I was positive netsalt was not going to man-up. But I was hoping for just a little honesty from Gary and the "moderate".

But then I sometimes have a bad habit of projecting my honesty into others. I need to reign that in and realize those infected with leftism will never possess that level of honesty. I intellectually know it. But sometimes my own humanity and nature gets in the way of what I know is true.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post

I'm torn on if the Senate should kill impeachment immediately or have their own hearings. I'd love to see the media and guys like netsalt get another dose of reality.

Unfortunately, on the rare occurrence when undeniable reality oozes out of Washington, and the media is forced to report the truth.... it still doesn't phase the guys on the left.

How many hear hoped guys like Gary, netsalt and ARP's moderate liberal(LOL!) were going to tell us how they were wrong after the Russia thing fell apart(along with a half a dozen other scams). Yeah, I know what they hide behind. That it was worthy of investigation, and they nailed(entrapped) guys into lying, and that others got caught in their own personal "issues", and the fact that Trump got mad so that means he tried to obstruct justice. Yeah. I know. I really don't want to hear from those three. I'm talking about Trump/collusion and wondering if anyone here expected to hear them say they were wrong and they should have joined us from the beginning and called out the sleazy democrats? It was the basis for the investigation and it was all shown to be a set up by the deep state.I was positive netsalt was not going to man-up. But I was hoping for just a little honesty from Gary and the "moderate".

But then I sometimes have a bad habit of projecting my honesty into others. I need to reign that in and realize those infected with leftism will never possess that level of honesty. I intellectually know it. But sometimes my own humanity and nature gets in the way of what I know is true.

To your dilemma...
    GA prefers the latter...
    Not that GA has any hope for Gary or Salty... they are more in it for sport at ARP...

However what GA sees... is more and more folks realizing how corrupt the entire system really is...
    And IMO this is a good thing!

There is, IMO, gonna be that 'one issue' that is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels back...
    And the public is gonna get angry...

At that point... I would NOT want to be the left or the MsM... they are gonna get more than what they deserve of retribution for their sins!

BTW... it is not that the lefties are dis-honest...
    Rather they are just childishly selfish... and really are too short-sighted to care what goes on beyond the tips of their noses...

BTW again: IMO Trump has something up his sleeve... he seems to always have a plan before he triggers the left...
    It will be fun to watch the left fall apart... when he springs it on them...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I think it was yesterday (may have been today, all the days have been running together recently) that Mark Levin explained the chapter and verse regarding whistle blower complaints against The President. They are not allowed, aka, The President is exempt from whistle blower complaints.

Now you know another reason the dims are no longer talking about the whistle blower.

This whole charade was built upon an 'illegal' action, or at a minimum, not within the law; and, as we all know, that action was built on hearsay of hearsay 'evidence'.

So, the foundation is continuing to crumble. There just isn't any there, there. Which is most likely another reason the dims refuse to follow precedent and take a vote on the matter; right now, what they are doing is quite meaningless.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Brian; you are somewhat badly mis-stating the situation. The growth in the S&P 500 during the dot-com-runup was largely speculation driven. Share prices were not supported ever higher by basic fundamentals such as high profit and low debt - rather the opposite was predominate: high debt loads and zero profits and often losses.

Today's S&P 500 growth is largely fueled by basic positive business fundamentals driving share price increases.

Today's Market is a much more substantial thing than what happened in the 1990's.

PHM
    -------

Here is something for you morons on the left to think about.

Adjusted for inflation, the S&P 500 under Trump has grown more than during the booming economy of the 90s. Remember the AMAZING dot com boom and the media gushing? We are doing better under Trump than back then.

And for those that don't know, the S&P 500 is considered to be the best indicator of the overall stock market. You want to know the overall health of every publicly traded stock, the S&P gives a good snapshot.

How did the media report the economic news during the 90s compared to today.

But there is no media bias. Yeah, right. And even if there was, guys like Gary and the ARP "moderate" liberal(LOL! LOL!) are far too smart to be affected by it. Lol. What a joke.

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Bring in all the rats that know what happened, the ones hiding behind absolute immunity if you want to get pass here say, Doubt they will tell the truth, but i think they know the story.
    UA Local 32 retired as of Jan 2020

Post Likes
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    I wonder if Stain will pardon Stone and if so... does he wait till after the election.

Stone sitting in stir for even a few months might loosen his tongue a little in regards to Stain and his corruption.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    It’s pretty comical that Trump and his supporters were screaming “lock her up”, and even though the pubs had control of the House and Senate for two years , the only people who are Locked up are Manafort, Cohen and Stone. If Trump really wants Hillary locked up, all he has to do is hire her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456