Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Isn't it weird how the Clinton Foundation is largely defunct now?

Why would that be? There is one one reason that would happen. It was an obvious scam. A slush fund. A shake down scheme for Chelsea's face lifts, liposuction, and such.

But Trump got fined because a judge declared the fund raising event benefitted his campaign so it was a campaign contribution.

I hope people realize that every dime raised went to the charity as promised. This 2 milsky fine wasn't money withheld.

But Gary and netsalt are concerned about Trump and not the mind blowing corruption and deceitful, evil left.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    And it never got really looked into because they were who they were, and for various other reasons, including SPINOs© (spineless RINOs), the number of Liberal judges, and quite simply, no Liberal really cared. They just loved Bill & Hill. The Foundation raked it in in a huge way. None of the democrats took exception to or wanted to discuss that.

Heck, Bill even traded satellite technology (read Nuclear Warhead Delivery technology) and more to China in exchange for what were essentially campaign contributions. Not much came of that either, at least not for Bill. And, as you mention, it all went away when the Clintons were no longer a power to be tapped. Must be a coincidence.

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History

Excerpt:

The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, possibly in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    And it never got really looked into because they were who they were, and for various other reasons, including SPINOs (spineless RINOs), the number of Liberal judges, and quite simply, no Liberal really cared. They just loved Bill & Hill. The Foundation raked it in in a huge way. None of the democrats took exception to or wanted to discuss that.

Heck, Bill even traded satellite technology (read Nuclear Warhead Delivery technology) and more to China in exchange for what were essentially campaign contributions. Not much came of that either, at least not for Bill. And, as you mention, it all went away when the Clintons were no longer a power to be tapped. Must be a coincidence.

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History

Excerpt:

The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, possibly in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.
    But Vin, Trump made a phone call.

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Just a phone call?

No, it was a planned and long-running operation.

The assistance for Ukraine was passed by the Congress in February of this year and was supposed to have been released to the Ukrainians at the end of February. But Trump did not release it. Why?

He held up the military assistance for about seven months. It helped no one except Russia.

Trump set up a shadow operation, headed by Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine, and led by Mick Mulvaney out of the White House. Mulvaney recruited Rick Perry, Gordon Sondland, and Kurt Volker to assist Giuliani in the shadow operation. They insisted that the new Ukraine president speak on television about opening an investigation on the Bidens. The money was going to be held up until it happened.

Then the whistleblower blew up all the plans, A few Senators began pressuring Trump to release the funds. Trump finally released the money to Ukraine, 7 months late.

It was far from a "one-off" phone call. This was a continuing operation, left over after Manafort went to jail. The roots are very deep in this scandal, you just have to look beneath the surface.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Just a phone call?

No, it was a planned and long-running operation.

The assistance for Ukraine was passed by the Congress in February of this year and was supposed to have been released to the Ukrainians at the end of February. But Trump did not release it. Why?

He held up the military assistance for about seven months. It helped no one except Russia.

Trump set up a shadow operation, headed by Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine, and led by Mick Mulvaney out of the White House. Mulvaney recruited Rick Perry, Gordon Sondland, and Kurt Volker to assist Giuliani in the shadow operation. They insisted that the new Ukraine president speak on television about opening an investigation on the Bidens. The money was going to be held up until it happened.

Then the whistleblower blew up all the plans, A few Senators began pressuring Trump to release the funds. Trump finally released the money to Ukraine, 7 months late.

It was far from a "one-off" phone call. This was a continuing operation, left over after Manafort went to jail. The roots are very deep in this scandal, you just have to look beneath the surface.
    Are you talking about the aid Biden threatened to pull a billion dollars to get a man fired and personally destroyed. A man who was investigating government corruption, which his son and Biden himself!! was involved in!

That's what you're talking about right?

By the way you have heard all the testimony right? No just the garbage you normally listen to. But real facts. Dishonest guys like you conflate two issues. Trump did want Ukraine to root out corruption and aid was being delayed until those details could be worked out and assurances made. But you guys turn it all into going after Biden. Because he was mentioned one time along with several other examples of corruption. WHICH WERE MENTIONED FIRST, BTW!!.

Yeah, it was a stupid phone call loosely related to a larger effort to make sure Ukraine makes reforms and attacks corruption, as promised in Zelensky's campaign.

This is an effort to keep the truth of Ukraine, Russia, Christopher Steele, Nelly Ohr, The Clinton camp, the DNC, Alexandra Chalupa.

Do you brainwashed dolts even know who Alexandra Chalupa is?
    I posted a link 3 weeks ago about what was going on in Ukraine before the 2916 election with her at the center. The uncovered facts are chilling. They are chilling because the media is ignoring it.and they are facts.

You(netsalt) and others are useful idiots playing your role. Nice job.

For anyone wanting to understand all of this Ukraine thing search Alexandra Chalupa. Start there move forward. And you will see a large percentage of the corruption Trump is attempting to get out into the sunlight. He certainly can't rely on the USA fake media. They've had the story for months and ignored it.

Netsalt, you are hopeless. People like you are the reason why truly evil people like Chesa Boudin and AOC are elected.

Post Likes
    Here is Ms Chalupa. This is one of the faces of evil.

She is at the center of Ukrainian corruption. Biden's looser son was a outside player in the corruption. But the left and idiot lemmings push the Biden angle because they are trying to change the narrative. Trump mentioned the little looser once. And as netsalt says above, it was a months long effort to get Ukraine to address overall corruption and uncover the complex deep state corruption into the 2016 election and many other areas.

So netsalt, it was months long effort as you stared, but this impeachment hoax is centered around the 10 second mention of the little drug addict looser? That doesn't make sense.

But here is one face of the evil that drives the Democrat party. If the media were honest EVERYONE would know who she is and what she did.

Post Likes
    Here is something for you morons on the left to think about.

Adjusted for inflation, the S&P 500 under Trump has grown more than during the booming economy of the 90s. Remember the AMAZING dot com boom and the media gushing? We are doing better under Trump than back then.

And for those that don't know, the S&P 500 is considered to be the best indicator of the overall stock market. You want to know the overall health of every publicly traded stock, the S&P gives a good snapshot.

How did the media report the economic news during the 90s compared to today.

But there is no media bias. Yeah, right. And even if there was, guys like Gary and the ARP "moderate" liberal(LOL! LOL!) are far too smart to be affected by it. Lol. What a joke.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Are you talking about the aid Biden threatened to pull a billion dollars to get a man fired and personally destroyed. A man who was investigating government corruption, which his son and Biden himself!! was involved in!

That's what you're talking about right?

By the way you have heard all the testimony right? No just the garbage you normally listen to. But real facts. Dishonest guys like you conflate two issues. Trump did want Ukraine to root out corruption and aid was being delayed until those details could be worked out and assurances made. But you guys turn it all into going after Biden. Because he was mentioned one time along with several other examples of corruption. WHICH WERE MENTIONED FIRST, BTW!!.

Yeah, it was a stupid phone call loosely related to a larger effort to make sure Ukraine makes reforms and attacks corruption, as promised in Zelensky's campaign.

This is an effort to keep the truth of Ukraine, Russia, Christopher Steele, Nelly Ohr, The Clinton camp, the DNC, Alexandra Chalupa.

Do you brainwashed dolts even know who Alexandra Chalupa is?
    I posted a link 3 weeks ago about what was going on in Ukraine before the 2916 election with her at the center. The uncovered facts are chilling. They are chilling because the media is ignoring it.and they are facts.

You(netsalt) and others are useful idiots playing your role. Nice job.

For anyone wanting to understand all of this Ukraine thing search Alexandra Chalupa. Start there move forward. And you will see a large percentage of the corruption Trump is attempting to get out into the sunlight. He certainly can't rely on the USA fake media. They've had the story for months and ignored it.

Netsalt, you are hopeless. People like you are the reason why truly evil people like Chesa Boudin and AOC are elected.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    As I understand it the whistle blower isn't going to be blowing any whistles {testifying} at the inquisition, I mean hearing. This bothers me that he guy that started the "hole" thing ain't gonna say a word, but Schiff is gonna shoot his mouth of for 45 minutes?

Maybe that is the right way for it to go since Schiff put the words in the WB's mouth to start with!!!

9. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Wow. How completely 180 degrees out of phase.

Continue to close your eyes to the widespread corruption committed by the left to attack and destroy their political enemies. Much of it was centered in Ukraine. Comparing it to a stupid phone call where Hunter was mentioned for 10 seconds is laughable.

You are either completely ignorant of what the left did, or you are a seriously dishonest man. Probably both.

The media and their dishonesty and biased omission of news is one of the biggest villains this country faces. The only way the left and guys like netsalt get away with their dishonesty is the cover provided by the fake news.

If you guys were informed of what the left was up to in Ukraine and all the corruption leading up to the 2016 election, your heads would explode. And they might once again get away with it. That how much of a powerful force of evil the media is. And netsalt is one of the minions of the left.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    As I understand it the whistle blower isn't going to be blowing any whistles {testifying} at the inquisition, I mean hearing. This bothers me that he guy that started the "hole" thing ain't gonna say a word, but Schiff is gonna shoot his mouth of for 45 minutes?

Maybe that is the right way for it to go since Schiff put the words in the WB's mouth to start with!!!
    What bothers me is that Schiff et al wrote their own advantage into the rules. They must approve every witness? You can bet they will restrict the GOP to only benign witnesses. Unfortunately (for the Left), their willingness to Get Trump at any cost will likely backfire. It looks like there are going to be a lot of facts surfacing that the Dems would rather stay buried.

Lindsey Graham and others will be on their game throughout this process, bet on it.

America is going to give impeachment Dems a serious spanking over this. One that will stretch beyond 2020. If Justice prevails, the Dems will lose the House.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    What bothers me is that Schiff et al wrote their own advantage into the rules. They must approve every witness? You can bet they will restrict the GOP to only benign witnesses. Unfortunately (for the Left), their willingness to Get Trump at any cost will likely backfire. It looks like there are going to be a lot of facts surfacing that the Dems would rather stay buried.

Lindsey Graham and others will be on their game throughout this process, bet on it.

America is going to give impeachment Dems a serious spanking over this. One that will stretch beyond 2020. If Justice prevails, the Dems will lose the House.

Your post to God's attention.

I find it scary. Look at the guys on this site. Most I would consider reasonable, minus a couple from both sides. Look at all the evidence that can be provided yet "but, but, but" is all you get in return, either side. I tend to be just as guilty of this as anyone but don't tell anyone I admit to it!

The thing is if reasonable people are this set in their thinking will anything have any affect on the "died in the wool" "other guys"? If this circus ends up with Trump being nailed to the wall will you believe it or call it fake news? If Trump is found pure as the driven snow, I doubt he is that pure, but "IF" do you think the other side will cut him slack and vote for him next time? Will the Dems start working with him or open the next can of worms? The left while having moved dangerously close to the edge and the right has moved to close to the center, I don't see the 2 sides moving anything but further apart which at the citizen level is the worst thing that can happen. The people need to come together and unite around a set of ideals. Even if we disagree on how to achieve them, we need to have a common goal. Right now it seems the common ground is both sides agree to the demise of the other side. It is getting hard to have a civilized discussion with the other side no matter which side you are on. The US can't go one like this much longer. When you don't trust anyone else you are on constant edge, when on edge you over react faster, when you overreact the person across from you does the same and it goes downhill from there, which only serves to make one more on edge.

How does this improve when the so called leaders are at each others throat?

Post Likes
    I guess we are gonna have to decide...

Do we want our country the way it was... that worked... traditional values and all...

Or do we not care enough to bother to get out and do something about the POO in DC???

Sooner or later, we are gonna have to take a side, and stand our ground...
    Choose wisely!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I guess we are gonna have to decide...

Do we want our country the way it was... that worked... traditional values and all...

Or do we not care enough to bother to get out and do something about the POO in DC???

Sooner or later, we are gonna have to take a side, and stand our ground...
    Choose wisely!

Part of what I was talking about. Most people have taken a side left/right. It use to be that both sides were in the middle give or take 10-15 clicks one way or the other. At some point it seems the left moved left and the right moved left with them trying to appease. Then more, then again, and again till we got to today. Many on the right are now actually on the left side of the spectrum but still identify as right. This is what got us to where we even think about letting men go into the girls RR, or letting men that identify as women compete in women's sports, or decide it is ok to kill an infant up till maybe even after birth, or you don't have to work and every thing you need will be handed to you, or you can't tell the truth for fear of offending someone. The list goes on and on and on and getting longer as morals decay.

Somehow we need to hit the reset switch and get back to center.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast