Post Likes

Modine TLP200 troubles

Hey guys,
    Wondering if I can get some ideas of where to go next. I'm working on modine TLP200H34 tube heaters (16) to be exact which all seem to be having the same issues.
    They fire up fine and have 3-3.5"wc manifold pressure but intermittently shut off. It seems that the duration of run time degrades as the tubes get hot. I feel like I am overcomplicating the problem but just cant figure it out. The pressure on the -0.27"wc vacuum air switch fluctuates from -0.3 to -0.6 "wc and sometimes dips down to -0.24 but not for a long enough duration to trip the air switch. Each tube is 60ft with one baffle (some of them have none or 3 but I haven't checked them all). The static pressure of the building is .035 to .050"wc.
    The forced draft fan blades are clean the rpms are at 2930approx (motor is rated at 3000rpm). The honeywell SV9510 trips out after 5 failures on 6 flashes which is just noted as system lockout. The fresh air is vented outside with a flush mount dryer vent, and pulling combustion air from shop space doesnt seem to help.
    Any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

Post Likes
    I guess I can't receive help on general discussion, sorry for the long drawn out post. I'll have to become a professional member first, my bad

Post Likes
    What are your combustion numbers? Specifically CO-start, running, any fluctuations.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    I havent put an analyzer on it yet and I'm not sure my company has one, I'll have to look into that and check the analysis. I was kind of leaning towards a poor combustion and a build up of CO, though obviously no solid proof of it. Unfortunately now I'm leaving the site cause I work shift work and wont be back to it for a while. But I will have a new starting point if my cross-shift doesnt get to it/figure it out, thanks .