Post Likes

ARP thread with articles exposing holes in the DIMS impeacment charade

Thought I would start a thread to post articles about folks that poked holes in the DIMS impeachment charade...

Here is one:

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...mittee-meeting

Rep from Texas shreds Schiff(ty)'s resolution to conduct this charade.
    Well done madam...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    About D*MN time...

House rep files ethics complaint against Adam Schiff...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ics-complaint/
    GA-HVAC-Tech

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    And then there is this:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...against-pelosi

Hmmm...
    40 GROUPS...
    Not just 40 folks, 40 groups...

Are on record saying Pelosi messed up!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    If I turn on the news to catch the weather .... and hear impeach , or whilstle blower one more friggin time im gonna

Post Likes
    Sad thing GA is the Republicans shouldn't even have to to this.. even with them trying to correct this.. it's not going to happen.
    Unless people rise to the street and start burning cities .. it's not going to change... since the Democrats are the only ones that burn cites it's not going to change

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    ^ This!

Post Likes
    Trump will prevail, dems want to keep it behind closed doors so the public cant see Republicans want this to go to court so the public can see...........dems really don't want to get grilled under oath

This to shall pass, it is not changing any republicans minds,but is making some dems jump ship.........if they were confident they could win in 2020, this would not be happening

Post Likes
    Try the Weather Channel - I've noticed that they never mention those things. <g>

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    If I turn on the news to catch the weather .... and hear impeach , or whilstle blower one more friggin time im gonna
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    In the closed door hearings there has been quite a few pugs taking part and they have been free to ask questions. What is odd is that they have not disputed anything.

I don’t think they can fight the info coming out and that’s why the pugs taking part keep up the “we can’t be part of it “ routine.

I also read where Trump is getting pissed because the pugs in there are not challenging these witnesses. Just letting them tell their stories.

As for taking it public.. don’t see the difference other than now you will have pugs up there screaming about Benghazi, fast and furious...uranium one... lol

Gonna be interesting to see how the public hearings go
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    In the closed door hearings there has been quite a few pugs taking part and they have been free to ask questions. What is odd is that they have not disputed anything.

I don’t think they can fight the info coming out and that’s why the pugs taking part keep up the “we can’t be part of it “ routine.

I also read where Trump is getting pissed because the pugs in there are not challenging these witnesses. Just letting them tell their stories.

As for taking it public.. don’t see the difference other than now you will have pugs up there screaming about Benghazi, fast and furious...uranium one... lol

Gonna be interesting to see how the public hearings go
    Why don't the Dems just let their vote speak then? They have screamed impeach since the day he took office.....................I'll eat crow if he does not win in 2020, but I am putting my money on that will not be need to be done

Post Likes
    Schiff for brains (I stole that) hasn't told the truth about anything in years if ever. He isn't going to start now. Remember he had the goods on Trump with the collusion crap but what happened to that?
    That phony has had overwhelming evidence many times but has never presented any of it. The transcript is legit and that no good low life knows it. His dissertation of what Trump said was fake and Schiff is fake.
    I have a family member that can't tell the truth and the look in Schiff's eyes is identical.
    The bible says "A DOUBLE MINDED MAN IS UNSTABLE IN ALL HIS WAYS AND THR TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM".
    Not trying to preach guys that was for corny since he is a self admitted bible man.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

13. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I posted this in the impeachment thread. I'm going to start posting relevant links here as well:

Whistle blower attorney tweeted of Trump 'coup,' rebellion

Excerpt:

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers https://t.co/FiNBQo6v0S

— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) January 31, 2017

Mr. Zaid’s tweet was in response to the firing of Sally Yates as acting attorney general for refusing to follow Mr. Trump’s orders on immigration policy. His use of the word “coup” mimics claims by Trump supporters — often mocked by liberals — that an elected president is being illegally overthrown

“I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president,” he wrote in one tweet and “we will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters” in another.”

**Take note of the date. Just after Trump took office. Yeah, there's no coup happening here.