Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by opey456 View Post
    Installed a couple of Honeywell TH6320U2008 thermostats on Rheem heat pumps, both failed within a couple of days, voltage from thermostat to reversing valve varies from 5-23 volts which wont keep valve energized. All other control voltage is dead on 26 volts. All new control wire to both. Have since replaced with some Emerson thermostats and have had no further issues. Just curious if others have seen this issue with any of the T series line.
    Same issue voltage drop on O/B terminal set for B on T6 Pro TH6210U2001.
    Grabbed another new out of the box same issue 7 to 11 volts drop meassuring common to reversing valve at OD unit. Jumped R to B (reversing valve) at stat bingo 24 v. Installed TH8321R no voltage drop.
    I called Honeywell tech support gave them serial numbers and date code with issue. I find it hard to believe HTS stating they dont have a recall or any system notes indicating issue with voltage drop on T6. Serials 1936JE392578 1910JE025626.

Post Likes
    Just a heads up on the vision pros. They have redesigned the battery clips for the display battery. We have has a number of warranty returns because clips are breaking when the battery is installed.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Damm I thought my old stock of T6's were ok but got wrapped around the axle today with a customers failed thermostat that wouldn't energize the RV. So I said let me show you let me validate it with this new thermostat and lo and behold it didn't friggin work! Would not energize no mater what. So I had another one and set up a stat test center here at the house and this one wouldn't DE-energize the RV no matter what. I spent too many hours friggn around with this honeywell crap. Should I go look for a LG unit? Maybe a pioneer enhanced version or a sukme special from China?
    I hear they have new T6's in stock that actually work but I will have to bring my little test setup to make sure. I don't like looking like a fool or like I sell shit hardware in front of a customer.

Post Likes
    The bad one on my bench is a Series 3

Hope this picture comes through, It looks really , really bad on preview
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Thermo View Post
    Damm I thought my old stock of T6's were ok but got wrapped around the axle today with a customers failed thermostat that wouldn't energize the RV. So I said let me show you let me validate it with this new thermostat and lo and behold it didn't friggin work! Would not energize no mater what. So I had another one and set up a stat test center here at the house and this one wouldn't DE-energize the RV no matter what. I spent too many hours friggn around with this honeywell crap. Should I go look for a LG unit? Maybe a pioneer enhanced version or a sukme special from China?
    I hear they have new T6's in stock that actually work but I will have to bring my little test setup to make sure. I don't like looking like a fool or like I sell shit hardware in front of a customer.
    The series 6 T6's are on the selves here and are marked as such on the box. You may want to talk to your supplier to see if he'll switch your current inventory out. Honeywell should cover it.

Post Likes
    You mean Resideo?
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

7. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This week I had 5 garbage ones. serial number 1925. My supplier got me a new batch from this year and all the problems were gone

Post Likes
    Too bad there is so many problems with them. I had to make a switch.

Post Likes
    I still have not had a single failure.
    My slow time lined up just right that I still haven't installed a residio built t6 and now I am seeing the series 6 on the shelves.

Sent from my "smart" phone using Tapatalk

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819