Post Likes

Oh, here we go again...

Interesting issue here...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Pathologis...&t=ffnt&ia=web

Somehow... in a city with tens of thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) of CCTV cameras... 2 of them conveniently went dead at the time someone committed suicide...

Or did they commit suicide???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Cell mate removed, both cameras turned off/malfunctioned, both guards sleeping at time of incident, ligature trauma does not coincide with with suicide, ligature testing is missing (fingerprints?). Looks like our modern day Caligula was murdered....no doubt!

Post Likes
    Tromp got his man ... lol

Post Likes
    Yeah watch it corn. He might get you next. Yeah. LOL. .. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah watch it corn. He might get you next. Yeah. LOL. .. Thank you, thank you very much
    If they showed up I’d tell them to call the Texas rangers and tell them they are gonna try... to take the Tennessee Tornady..

They would make the call then slowly back their butts up slowly... all the way back to dc.

Post Likes
    Epstein prob killed himself. Look at his life and even though his wealth would have got him off with another slap on the wrist I believe he just couldn’t take the jail time awaiting trial.