Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

2. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    Hey!!! I didn't vote for this moron. Can you believe libtarded Girly Gruesome actually blamed the fires on climate change & capitalism?

My God DummycRATS are stupid.

Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I bet Trump... and maybe even a few here get a tingle in their loins thinking about all the families losing their houses, lives...
    Children suffering... bet that alone gets prez slop jar slobbering...

Post Likes
    Prime example of Cornflake's 'thinking'.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I bet Trump... and maybe even a few here get a tingle in their loins thinking about all the families losing their houses, lives...
    Children suffering... bet that alone gets prez slop jar slobbering...

All regressives have is to make up lies revealing their own sickness & hatred.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Prime example of Cornflake's 'thinking'.

All regressives have is to make up lies revealing their own sickness & hatred.
    Bout everything trump does is hurting children. Look back at the guys past. The guy loves hurting kids.
    Many on here express the same glee. Can’t mention any names but there is one guy on here that I wouldn’t put past grabbing...

Well.. you know.

Post Likes
    Marla divorced Trump to keep his hands and lord knows what else... off of Tiffany.

Post Likes
    Marla divorced Trump to keep his hands and lord knows what else... off of Tiffany.
    I can tell corn that your mom didn't beat you enough to make you mine and respect your elders and those in authority. She should have beat the hell out of you but it's too late now because you show all the signs of a grown up spoiled child.

You need to go to some leftist website where your vulgar lies about Trump are appreciated. Geez let it go and give us a break. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I can tell corn that your mom didn't beat you enough to make you mine and respect your elders and those in authority. She should have beat the hell out of you but it's too late now because you show all the signs of a grown up spoiled child.

You need to go to some leftist website where your vulgar lies about Trump are appreciated. Geez let it go and give us a break. Thank you, thank you very much
    Not spoiled Glenn. Highly offended by that.

I’ve worked my GD ass off for what I have.

I’m actually very pious... some also say...
    Magnanimous.

Post Likes
    My mom used the switch. My dad used the switch or a belt.

Post Likes
    Bout everything trump does is hurting children. Look back at the guys past. The guy loves hurting kids.
    Many on here express the same glee. Can’t mention any names but there is one guy on here that I wouldn’t put past grabbing...

Well.. you know.
    How low life can regressives get? The DummycRAT Party needs lies, hate & division, it's all they got.

14. Likes captube liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123