Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ksefan View Post
    The Biden’s have been investigated, nothing found. If you got proof trump would probably love to see it.
    Exactly. In both cases. The Left, however, is not concerned with proof. Only strategies and results. WH 2.0.

Post Likes
    So no proof on the Biden’s wrongdoing. Trump can’t do anything with his conspiracy theory and has to ask foreign governments for help. How is this good for our country?

Post Likes
    The Bidenís have been investigated, nothing found. If you got proof trump would probably love to see it.
    Are you serious, look if you make such claim, you are totally uneducated...Geeez

I'm going to clip you off my reading list, that is getting real stupid.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    So no proof on the Biden’s wrongdoing. Trump can’t do anything with his conspiracy theory and has to ask foreign governments for help. And the Left, who has been aching to impeach him, starts an impeachment inquiry. How is this good for our country?
    FTFY.
    And my contention is that whatever Biden investigation took place was merely going through the motions. The outcome of the Biden investigation was inevitable, as is the Trump investigation. They don't care about Biden. The only one they want to prosecute is Trump. Evidence is optional or can be manufactured.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Are you serious, look if you make such claim, you are totally uneducated...Geeez

I'm going to clip you off my reading list, that is getting real stupid.

Roy
    Must be a conspiracy, lol.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the conspiracy link.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123