+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tridium N4.8 Logged on users.

Post Likes

Tridium N4.8 Logged on users.

Is there a way to display currently logged on USERS only? Currently I am displaying all the connections to the super via the report service but that includes all the Niagara networks as well which they do not want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt950rider View Post
    Is there a way to display currently logged on USERS only? Currently I am displaying all the connections to the super via the report service but that includes all the Niagara networks as well which they do not want to see.

Assuming all of the JACEs are using the same user account to connect back to the Supervisor:

station:|slot:|bql:select state,lastLoginTime, lastLoginAddress, lastLoginUsername, lastLoginApp from fox:FoxServerConnection where lastLoginUsername != 'NiagaraNetworkUsername'

More info here:
    https://www.niagara-community.com/_u...D54G00006BsVnQ

Post Likes
    I have never tried this on a Supervisor that's connected to a bunch of JACEs, but on a site running a single JACE you can drag a bound label from your palette onto your graphics page, open the properties and set the text field to %user()% and ord to station:|slot:/ and it will display the users that are currently logged on.
    Poor planning on your part doesn’t necessarily constitute an emergency on my part.

Post Likes
    Thanks, excluding the Niagara Network users worked for the BQL search.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in