Post Likes

My Carrier 31 fault code remedy

Attached Images Attached Images   
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

2. Likes Metalman0880 liked this post
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    So from the pictures you flip off the Carrier, drill a hole in the top and put a Rheem door on it?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    So from the pictures you flip off the Carrier, drill a hole in the top and put a Rheem door on it?
    There's a Carrier bulletin about drilling that orifice out to correct the pressure switch issue.
    The one pictured is the 59S series.

Post Likes
    I did drill out the nipple, among many other things. Poor design. The customer wanted new instead of having me throw an inducer at it, so who am I to argue that.
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    New inducer, new control board and new pressure switches has remedied every one we have experienced issues with, and those we did without issues.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    This furnace also had a air leak from the cover that joins the primary and secondary heat exchanger due to lack of sealant

Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    New inducer, new control board and new pressure switches has remedied every one we have experienced issues with, and those we did without issues.