Post Likes

Was Your Congressman One of the 129 Republicans Who Voted against President Trump?

What can we do to counteract some of the weakness of our representatives?

It is the responsibility of each of us to stand, defiantly if needed, and support a President who is waging a battle against multiple adversaries on our behalf. “Stand” means be visible. “Stand” means let your voice be heard. “Stand” means telling your republican representatives what your expectations are. They represent us; WE are the people.

Why is this important? Well, today 129 Republican House members spat upon our President as he works tirelessly to defend out interests and put America First. 129 Republican House representatives voted against the one Republican who is doing everything he possibly can to fulfill the expectations of those who elected him to office.

129 back-stabbing cowards, voted to condemn President Trump for withdrawing the U.S. military from Syria; the same military engagement those same spineless cowards in the House would not vote to authorize. Those 129 Republicans should be shamed.

It is important to note the entire Republican leadership in the House voted against President Trump. “The Entire Republican Leadership” team. All.of.them…. While the democrats are trying to impeach him. Think about it.

Do not look away from the names. You can find the ROLL CALL VOTE HERE.

Read the rest:
    A CALL TO ACTION: “Stand” – We Will Remember The 129 Republicans Who Refused to Stand With President Trump…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...esident-trump/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Yeah Racer, those coward dogs voted with the communist American hating Democrats against Trump.

They're not worthy to be Republicans or Americans. Almost as bad as those communist Democrats IMHO.

Trump is our greatest President ever. God Bless Trump. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    There are many Republicans that are part of the swamp and are almost just as bad as the democrats. I call them posers, others call them Rinos. They are infiltrators and saboteurs to this republic, but not quite as bad as the treasonous scum democrats.

5. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Rand Paul Stands The Gap – Senator Paul Blocks Senate vote on House Resolution Condemning Trump Syria Withdrawal….
    October 17, 2019
    Great job by Senator Rand Paul. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer attempted to bring the anti-Trump House resolution to the floor. However, because the procedure for a single senator to bring vote to the Senate Chamber requires unanimous consent, the maneuver can also be blocked by a single senator.

Today, Rand Paul stood up and would not allow Chuck Schumer to advance a Senate vote on the House resolution condemning Trump.

(Washington DC) […] Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) tried to get consent Thursday to bring up the resolution, arguing that “we’re in real trouble.”

“The most important thing we can do right now is send President Trump a message that Congress, the vast majority of Democrats and Republicans, demand he reverse course,” Schumer said.
    The resolution passed the House on Wednesday by a wide margin in 354-60 vote. All 60 votes against the resolution came from Republicans.

Under Senate rules any one senator can try to set up a vote on a bill. But because that requires unanimous consent, any one senator can block it.

Paul, a libertarian-leaning GOP senator, objected to Schumer’s request for a vote, arguing that he was trying to sidestep the Constitution.

“He should come to the floor and say that we are ready to declare war. We are ready to authorize force, and we are going to stick our troops in the middle of this messy, messy, five-sided civil war where we would be ostensibly opposed to the Turkish government that has made an incursion,” Paul argued. (read more)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ia-withdrawal/
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ria-resolution
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    There are many Republicans that are part of the swamp and are almost just as bad as the democrats. I call them posers, others call them Rinos. They are infiltrators and saboteurs to this republic, but not quite as bad as the treasonous scum democrats.
    Agree with that. In addition, states that have been republican strongholds face another problem. Democrats from elsewhere move to the republican districts and register as republicans and then run for office. We have plenty of former democrats who serve as republicans in name only as infiltrators into the party.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.