Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303334353637383940
    Post Likes
    A question you might ask yourself: Why hasn't MsM informed their public of these indisputable facts?

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    The actual facts indicate that bias is not only the driving force for the 'Get Trump' campaign, it also indicates that manipulating the facts to make Trump seem guilty is a very real possibility. The Dems are not only aware, but IMO are participants, or at least in silent endorsement. Don't these realities give you some pause to consider whether the Dems' quest to Get Trump is valid? The below link presents articles demonstrating an out and out lie inextricably connected to the launch of impeachment proceedings.

The link:

https://duckduckgo.com/?ratb=e&q=sch...b=v49-1&ia=web
    I actually do have pause to whether the Democrats quest to get Trump is valid but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear the truth. Just because their motive is not pure doesn't change the facts. All it does is create a bigger burden of proof for them to offset any obvious bias that they've shown. I don't trust this Schiff guy any more than you do but I still think things could not have gone this far if the Dems didn't think they had something substantial to move forward. If this is really just a witch hunt then i would think the Republicans would want a hearing out in the open to expose it for what it is. Yet it seems like they want to call it a witch hunt & don't want anyone to hear any of the evidence the so called witch hunters don't have. What I find interesting is the Dems want the hearings, the Reps don't want the hearings & a majority of independents with no party affiliation seem to want the hearings now too.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Schiff can try all he wants to play dirty but when the hearings are out in the open he will not be able to do so without the public seeing it. That is why I think we have a much better chance at finding the truth in the open hearings. If either side tries to play politics instead of trying to find the truth in an open hearing then it should be obvious to the American people.
    Accidental like..
    Shiff already lied, by trying to interpret the phone call, and totally taking it out of context.
    Trump, is only trying to get to the truth about biden and son.. everyone can see they broke the law.and should be prosecuted.
    There's nothing else to talk about.
    Bidens are corrupt..to the core.

Sent from The Lions Lair
    "If you canít describe what you are doing as a process, you donít know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

5. Likes Missouri Guy, vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The notes on the call... itís not a transcript matter not. Itís all the testimony being given now that does matter.

Looks like Sondland updated... lol his testimony today. Think these folks are realizing that there ainít gonna be no Trump pardons when this whole thing breaks open.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The notes on the call... itís not a transcript matter not. Itís all the testimony being given now that does matter.

Looks like Sondland updated... lol his testimony today. Think these folks are realizing that there ainít gonna be no Trump pardons when this whole thing breaks open.
    You seem surprised. I think it's never been in doubt that the Dems would impeach. It's their 3 yr wet dream. The Dems will impeach, justly or not. Trump won't, however, be convicted or removed from office. The impeachment won't accomplish what the Dems hope...a 2020 Dem win. The likelihood is that Trump will still win 2020. And so nothing changes outside of the Dems wasting (yet again) millions of dollars and further dividing the nation. Those Dems are an obnoxious lot.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You seem surprised. I think it's never been in doubt that the Dems would impeach. It's their 3 yr wet dream. The Dems will impeach, justly or not. Trump won't, however, be convicted or removed from office. The impeachment won't accomplish what the Dems hope...a 2020 Dem win. The likelihood is that Trump will still win 2020. And so nothing changes outside of the Dems wasting (yet again) millions of dollars and further dividing the nation. Those Dems are an obnoxious lot.
    I hate to agree with you but I think you're absolutely right. My guess too is that the Dems will impeach & the Reps will not convict & Trump will win in 2020. God, I hope we're both wrong!!
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I hate to agree with you but I think you're absolutely right. My guess too is that the Dems will impeach & the Reps will not convict & Trump will win in 2020. God, I hope we're both wrong!!
    Unfortunately, this entire process has been initiated and driven by blatant Trump haters. Extremely partisan and personal. This is what has caused so much division. The Left hates Trump and thinks him guilty (or, as I believe to be mostly the case, hates him and don't care if he's guilty...they just want him gone). The Right sees this and doesn't trust the Left to be in charge of the process. In fact, most suspect that it's all a Dem set up, and there is cause to believe so...the lies, faked evidence, the push to Get Trump before he was even in office.

Frankly, this process needed to be directed and overseen by an objective party. I don't believe the Constitution allows for that, though.

Post Likes
    Ainít nobody good running. Best possibles would be Michelle or okrah.

Maybe that little girl but she ainít American and is only 16.

Looks like Obama was the last statesman. From here on out it will be a battle of the most rude and vulgar.

Chewbacca mom might be available.

Maybe dig Reaganís rotting corpse up and put it in the Oval Office. That corpse could ride Obamaís coat tails just as well as trump.

Post Likes
    Trump brought all this on himself.

It’s never to late to turn around when your going down the wrong road. Hoping the gop can dump trump, and pick a better guy for 2020.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Ain’t nobody good running. Best possibles would be Michelle or okrah.

Maybe that little girl but she ain’t American and is only 16.

Looks like Obama was the last statesman. From here on out it will be a battle of the most rude and vulgar.

Chewbacca mom might be available.

Maybe dig Reagan’s rotting corpse up and put it in the Oval Office. That corpse could ride Obama’s coat tails just as well as trump.
    Yeah well corn nice that you admit to being a worshiper of that alien commie Obama who worked 24/7 to destroy America's economy, culture, military, trade and respect.

Yeah corn your even lothe your own kind. You do this 24/7 in your anti Trump, conservative and anti American posts. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

13. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The coop... has started Glenn. No turning back now.

Post Likes
    Chewbacca mom and Taylor swift 2020 !

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303334353637383940