Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 520
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,020
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    If the rethugs would stop trying to obstuct the investigation we would be closer to knowing the answer.
    What's to investigate...we heard the phone call .
    It's either go for impeachment or not.
    They won't go forward until they can figure out a way to protect the Biden mob..that is your investigation




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What's to investigate...we heard the phone call .
    It's either go for impeachment or not.
    They won't go forward until they can figure out a way to protect the Biden mob..that is your investigation




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    What's to investigate?
    Do you not care if our president committed treason, bribery or any other crimes & misdemeanors?
    There may not be enough in the phone call to prove anything, but there is definitely enough to warrant an investigation.
    The difference between Trump & Nixon is that the republicans & their constituents believed & were willing to act on the evidence against Nixon when it was exposed.
    With Trump it doesn't matter what evidence is exposed, the republican senators are afraid their constituents either won't believe or won't want to act against Trump.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,760
    Post Likes
    I thought that might be your "fine example" of obstruction. Do I need to explain why you're wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    This is just one fine example of recent rethuglican obstruction.


  4. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    4,857
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I thought that might be your "fine example" of obstruction. Do I need to explain why you're wrong?
    Holding up a deposition and bringing electronics into a secured room for a cheap publicity stunt is not obstructing?

    Do tell.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Holding up a deposition and bringing electronics into a secured room for a cheap publicity stunt is not obstructing?

    Do tell.
    You should know that anything that holds up the truth that could hurt Trump is not obstruction, it's their way of making America great.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,020
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    What's to investigate?
    Do you not care if our president committed treason, bribery or any other crimes & misdemeanors?
    There may not be enough in the phone call to prove anything, but there is definitely enough to warrant an investigation.
    The difference between Trump & Nixon is that the republicans & their constituents believed & were willing to act on the evidence against Nixon when it was exposed.
    With Trump it doesn't matter what evidence is exposed, the republican senators are afraid their constituents either won't believe or won't want to act against Trump.
    What crime... we heard the call.
    When did asking someone else if they can help with a crime become a crime.
    So Gary..If my Truck got stolen.
    I said hey Gary..ask some of the boys to drive by the chop shops.
    Case of beer in it for you Gary.
    A friend of friend hears about the phone call and whistles...Ok...what's the crime Gary.
    There is nothing to investigate...as One of us records our phone calls...the call is played...we have everything right there... there is nothing to investigate
    We have the call and what was said in that call....The cops would laugh at the whistleblower... then drive by the chop shop....Not investigated me for asking about my Truck...taking months to decide if it's a crime lol



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  7. #33
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,760
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    What's to investigate?
    Do you not care if our president committed treason, bribery or any other crimes & misdemeanors?
    There may not be enough in the phone call to prove anything, but there is definitely enough to warrant an investigation.
    The difference between Trump & Nixon is that the republicans & their constituents believed & were willing to act on the evidence against Nixon when it was exposed.
    With Trump it doesn't matter what evidence is exposed, the republican senators are afraid their constituents either won't believe or won't want to act against Trump.
    I think it safe to say that, yes, most of us care. But we also care about the fraudulent investigations the Dems are notorious for since Trump's election. They've lost credibility with their incessant gasps and accusations, of which none have proven true. And, with the reality of the last 2 year investigation being a Dem Witch Hunt (for which the Dems may well have to answer for actual collusion and Election interference) and the current circus starting immediately after, why would we believe any allegations against Trump brought by Dems? By all appearances, they've just moved on to a new 'Get Trump!' strategy.

    My opinion? Another scheme, but instead of nullification of the current term, it's to keep Trump embroiled in an impeachment inquiry in an attempt to steal (yes, steal) the 2020 election.

    The Left has no one to blame but themselves for this. They have demonstrated that they are willing to cross all lines to get rid of Trump.

    Have you wondered why:

    • The election is behind closed doors
    • They won't release any transcripts or any information (other than that they leak to MsM to keep the fires burning hot)
    • They won't allow Repubs to view impeachment documents without a "Democrat staffer present" (WHAT?????????)


    Why keep all proceedings a secret...from the public and from fellow congress members? Why treat fellow congress members like children, requiring a staffer to be present in order for them to read documents?

    The only information anyone gets is when pencil-neck leaks something that appears damaging to Trump.

    So, the Dems control the information and who gets it. Shades of Gestapo.

    Does any of this seem above board to you? Is this the way to conduct an impeachment inquiry (for which they refuse to take a vote)? No!

    The above details scream 'Another witch hunt!', designed to accomplish what they've stated as their goal since before Trump set foot in the White House. Impeach. By hook or crook. Why anyone would trust what the Dems have to say regarding Trump is beyond me. They're not to be trusted, period. Their motives are obvious.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,020
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Holding up a deposition and bringing electronics into a secured room for a cheap publicity stunt is not obstructing?

    Do tell.
    Protecting the Biden mob.
    Obstruction.
    Not following investigative protocol.
    Obstruction.
    Using Govt Fund to have prosecutors fired for your boy... Obstruction.
    Double hearsay evidence .. is not evidence. Obstruction of Justice

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. #35
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,760
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Holding up a deposition and bringing electronics into a secured room for a cheap publicity stunt is not obstructing?

    Do tell.
    I find it surprising that the obvious escapes you. This article may give some perspective. But really, is there truly a valid reason to keep even Congress out of the loop of such an important matter??? It stinks to high heaven.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ment-testimony

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,020
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    You should know that anything that holds up the truth that could hurt Trump is not obstruction, it's their way of making America great.
    You heard the call.
    They heard the call.
    What's to discuss?
    How many secret meetings do we need.?
    Why are they waiting?
    To interfere with an election and to see if the risk of exposing the Biden mob is worth the risk.
    What has Trump done again?




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    4,857
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I find it surprising that the obvious escapes you. This article may give some perspective. But really, is there truly a valid reason to keep even Congress out of the loop of such an important matter??? It stinks to high heaven.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ment-testimony
    This is an inquiry into the possibility of holding impeachment hearings by committees in the House of Representatives, am I mistaken or were these republican members protesting their lack of access to the hearings?

    You do know that several of the congresscritters that participated in this farce actually sit on those committees?

    Odd doncha think?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What crime... we heard the call.
    When did asking someone else if they can help with a crime become a crime.
    So Gary..If my Truck got stolen.
    I said hey Gary..ask some of the boys to drive by the chop shops.
    Case of beer in it for you Gary.
    A friend of friend hears about the phone call and whistles...Ok...what's the crime Gary.
    There is nothing to investigate...as One of us records our phone calls...the call is played...we have everything right there... there is nothing to investigate
    We have the call and what was said in that call....The cops would laugh at the whistleblower... then drive by the chop shop....Not investigated me for asking about my Truck...taking months to decide if it's a crime lol



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    If you don't think that bribing a foreign country with military weapons in order to have a political opponent ahead of you in the polls investigated then there is no need for any investigation. The investigation of Trump would be to find out whether that is true or not or if any abuse of power may have transpired. There is a difference between Trump investigating a crime & Trump having a foreign country investigate a political rival. If you can't see that then there is no way anything I say is going to make sense to you.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    6,809
    Post Likes
    Anyone give me one reason why this needs to be behind closed doors.

    I don't have no problem some not being happy about Trump, but in secretive ways.??

    That's not American, that's something so un American, I cant hardly believe some in here think that ok.

    Some of you act like Nazi's.

    Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

  14. Likes glennac liked this post.
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •