Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

Sighs And Gasps...Oh My...

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    So, it was out of the goodness of Ukrainian hearts?
    I think you know that I agree the Ukrainians appointed Hunter in hopes he would offer a channel to the US. But you also know it doesn’t mean one was opened by Biden.

Post Likes
    It is refreshing to hear the Biden defense for Trump instead of always hearing the Obama or Hillary defense. Now when Trump does something wrong his supporters have Hillary, Obama & Biden to hide him behind.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    It is refreshing to hear the Biden defense for Trump instead of always hearing the Obama or Hillary defense. Now when Trump does something wrong his supporters have Hillary, Obama & Biden to hide him behind.
    What has he done wrong?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Hunter got his job because he was joes boy. It’s pretty shady.. stupid.. but still.. he was never investigated for wrong doing and many in the Ukraine have said the investigation into burisima was began... and dead... when he came on board.
    Funny as Ukraine had investigated the matter...was in the process of prosecuting little Biden..Joe used a billion dollar carrot to have the prosecuting team removed and keep his boy in the mix.
    Trump wants to know what the deal is with Hunter
    Biden had set up huge funds to go to Ukraine while he was in office...let's find out why little Hunter is Central to those funds

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What has he done wrong?

I would say that Nixon was a saint compared to Trump, so if you have to ask, you would only consider the answer "fake news".
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I would say that Nixon was a saint compared to Trump, so if you have to ask, you would only consider the answer "fake news".
    So you don't name anything....got it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What has he done wrong?

If the rethugs would stop trying to obstuct the investigation we would be closer to knowing the answer.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    If the rethugs would stop trying to obstuct the investigation we would be closer to knowing the answer.
    How have they obstructed? Oh, and maybe you should specify which investigation. Might be better to provide a date, since the investigations seem to blur together.

Post Likes
    This is just one fine example of recent rethuglican obstruction.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    LOL. Obstructing the investigation?

Maybe Trump should prosecute all the whistle blowers like Obama did.

My, my, my... how your values and opinions change with party affiliation. It's almost like you are an incredibly dishonest and hypocritical man.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    LOL. Obstructing the investigation?

Maybe Trump should prosecute all the whistle blowers like Obama did.
    He has already tried to discredit ANYONE who disagrees, I wonder why he hasn't filed charges.
    Last edited by netsalt; 10-24-2019 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Remove inane personal attack from quoted text.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    LOL...

https://ijr.com/sighs-and-gasps-impeachment-inquiry/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/polit...ges/index.html

Taylor says he was told by a National Security Council official that Trump told Sondland he had insisted Zelensky "go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 interference."
    "Ambassador Sondland said that he had talked to President Zelensky and Mr. Yermak and told them that, although this was not a quid pro quo, if President Zelensky did not 'clear things up' in public, we could be at a 'stalemate.' I understood 'stalemate to mean that Ukraine would not receive the much-needed military assistance," Taylor testified.

Trump should really be peached and dragged out of the white house wrapped in heavy logging chains...
    Reelection isn't too far away, please tell me why they would just wait for an election if they had such a strong case ??

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Corny have you lost your mind?? If so you are a good democrat. The democrats including the media have told so many lies on Trump nothing they say is credible. NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
    Yeah Wayne, corn works hard at mining all the sewers of information from the far left and Democrat /communist news releases to find the crap he comes up with. He is a typical "Democrat" all right. Geez. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast