Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 79
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Likes
    I wonder if pigeons taste as good as Dove

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    You lot have jumped on Corn, attacking the person not the message. But I'm not so sure his OP was even about him.
    Im hardly ever serious .... so my comments rarely bare merit

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,496
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Which one, there are 3 in the series now. I haven't seen them but I think they may be the same movie just different settings.
    I have missed them all



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,496
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Im hardly ever serious .... so my comments rarely bare merit
    It's easy to have fun with corny.. he knows it's all in fun



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,000
    Post Likes
    Perhaps corn could stop the 24/7 posting of outrageous vulgar falsehoods and trash about Trump.

    Done to shock and anger decent members here. No facts or charges to debate just garbage to piss folks off. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  6. Likes lions_lair liked this post
  7. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,000
    Post Likes
    Perhaps corn could stop the 24/7 posting of outrageous vulgar falsehoods and trash about Trump.

    Done to shock and anger decent members here. No facts or charges to debate just garbage to piss folks off. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  8. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,000
    Post Likes
    Double post
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  9. #47
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,528
    Post Likes
    Not in TN.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Pigeon lives matter!!
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  10. #48
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,516
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Not in TN.
    In the nearby Sanct City, there are a lot of pigeons. it's illegal to kill them. You can't even kill them if they're living in your attic. You have to call a specialist to come set up traps for removal. They're basically filthy flying rats. After inquiring, I found out it's also illegal to drop kick them. I was all set to put a new spectator sport in place, but without the drop kick, what's the point? I lost a bundle on that one.

  11. #49
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,528
    Post Likes
    Think it was when I was a teenager, Seattle had a big problem, you know, they were well ahead of CA being liberal. They were of the stance that if it is natural, then it must be good. CA followed suit.

    Anyways, they developed a problem that became known as pigeon-toe-itis. Can't remember if it became a city ordinance, or just a recommendation. Don't walk in our city barefoot. Or you will get a foot fungus (or whatever it was) that we now call pigeon toe itis.

    They are horridly diseased critters.

    Probably one of the very few places I will not work until their crap has been cleaned up.


    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    In the nearby Sanct City, there are a lot of pigeons. it's illegal to kill them. You can't even kill them if they're living in your attic. You have to call a specialist to come set up traps for removal. They're basically filthy flying rats. After inquiring, I found out it's also illegal to drop kick them. I was all set to put a new spectator sport in place, but without the drop kick, what's the point? I lost a bundle on that one.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  12. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,496
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Perhaps corn could stop the 24/7 posting of outrageous vulgar falsehoods and trash about Trump.

    Done to shock and anger decent members here. No facts or charges to debate just garbage to piss folks off. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    Indeed... I think it's the moonshine talking... I think corny is drinking alot of that moonshine and not getting it sold.
    He appears to be irritable in his old age as well... So now we have an old guy liquored up on moonshine with sore knees a sunburn and naked people in his yard... He then goes after Trump on the keyboard as he wants to blame his misery on someone else.



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  13. #51
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,528
    Post Likes
    You left out all of the junk food he eats.


    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Indeed... I think it's the moonshine talking... I think corny is drinking alot of that moonshine and not getting it sold.
    He appears to be irritable in his old age as well... So now we have an old guy liquored up on moonshine with sore knees a sunburn and naked people in his yard... He then goes after Trump on the keyboard as he wants to blame his misery on someone else.



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

    And you really don't think that was him on the front porch? I have my doubts; keep thinking that was a neighbor shooting a pic of him . . . Maybe walked out of the house without his keys . . . Then when he realized he wasn't wearing clothes, noticed he left the keys in his pants pockets . . . Inside the house.

    I hate it when that happens. Too drunk to find my way to the back yard to sleep it off.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  14. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  15. #52
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,516
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Think it was when I was a teenager, Seattle had a big problem, you know, they were well ahead of CA being liberal. They were of the stance that if it is natural, then it must be good. CA followed suit.

    Anyways, they developed a problem that became known as pigeon-toe-itis. Can't remember if it became a city ordinance, or just a recommendation. Don't walk in our city barefoot. Or you will get a foot fungus (or whatever it was) that we now call pigeon toe itis.

    They are horridly diseased critters.

    Probably one of the very few places I will not work until their crap has been cleaned up.
    Filthy flying rats. I just can't understand people that will protect this invasive non-endangered species that presents health problems above the well being of humans. The common street pigeon population needs to be controlled.

    I think it likely that these street pigeons vote Democrat, thus are protected.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •