Post Likes

North Dallas Tornado

A severe storm rolled through our area last night (North Dallas) Leaving a trail of destruction where an F-4 tornado ripped through the neighborhoods. If there are any techs in this area feel free to inbox me as we are going out to offer our services, yes for free until the situation is under control or things are back to normal.

A lot of folks (100,000) are without power this morning as well. Obviously this limits a lot of what we can do for the folks in need right away. But will be standing by when it's time to help them put their homes and businesses back together.

Post Likes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    A severe storm rolled through our area last night (North Dallas) Leaving a trail of destruction where an F-4 tornado ripped through the neighborhoods. If there are any techs in this area feel free to inbox me as we are going out to offer our services, yes for free until the situation is under control or things are back to normal.
    Wish I lived closer. Glad there are still good people I’m the world.

Post Likes

A lot of folks (100,000) are without power this morning as well. Obviously this limits a lot of what we can do for the folks in need right away. But will be standing by when it's time to help them put their homes and businesses back together.
    Would be a good time to getcha some more clientele...

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Would be a good time to getcha some more clientele...

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    "Never let a crisis go to waste". .....hmmmm.

Post Likes
    did all I could do today, but not for free, sorry.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa View Post
    did all I could do today, but not for free, sorry.
    No worries. A few folks chipped in to help those in need. We weren't sure how to write up an invoice and charge for people who were now homeless.

Post Likes
    i am with you sometimes that FREE repair or fix gets you a new client and word of mouth is worth more then any bussness card

Post Likes
    No worries. A few folks chipped in to help those in need. We weren't sure how to write up an invoice and charge for people who were now homeless.
    What can you do in these situations when the home/business is gone ? Help cleanup is all I can see. I still have lots of family & friends that live near the devastation but it was like a mile south of where they all live. My sister had some big oak trees that broke some limbs and Merrell Cemetary where a bunch of my ancestors from the 1800's are buried has some big trees down.