Post Likes

Safety & 5G/Wireless Technologies

This is a notice to you about the effect 5G will have on you and the rest of this world.
    This is very important...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSP2exnmJXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    I read that these 5 g satellites will outnumber all existing satellites combined.
    It gets worse It doesn't pass well through objects so will need repeaters everywhere on the ground... Seems like a move backwards to me

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    This is a notice to you about the effect 5G will have on you and the rest of this world.
    This is very important...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSP2exnmJXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0NEaPTu9oI

Roy
    I highly doubt that something as big as the wireless industry has not done their homework on the effects of 5G.

My wife is installing 5G throughout Los Angeles and OC. The RF Engineers are top notch...and their bosses, bosses, boss is smarter and more intelligent than them.

The class action lawsuit would be huge if they got it wrong. IMO, there's nothing to worry about.

This is not as mystical as UFO's or Bigfoot. This is tangible science.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I highly doubt that something as big as the wireless industry has not done their homework on the effects of 5G.

My wife is installing 5G throughout Los Angeles and OC. The RF Engineers are top notch...and their bosses, bosses, boss is smarter and more intelligent than them.

The class action lawsuit would be huge if they got it wrong. IMO, there's nothing to worry about.

Ask her if it it's true about needing many repeaters...as obstacles are a problem
    What all are they planning on using it for besides cell service.
    What are the benefits.
    We just as well find out from someone in the field.
    Thanks in advance

Post Likes

I think you missed my post above.. hopefully you will get an alert with this post

Post Likes

I'm an Amateur Radio Operator, been in it for a very long time. I have known about these dangers, and not very good effects that RF can do to you. Matter of fact I know that it can kill you, I know a guy that used to try to talk me in to going up on broadcast towers to install antennas, while the other antennas were operating, told him I will not install unless power is shut down.

He's dead now, from the radiation of the antennas.

Be warned, 5G has never been officially approved or tested.

Just so you all know, the reason the system we are using right now is slow, is because all the commercial crap, I'm sure you are aware of that.

There are some persons right now who want to install a different type of net, without all those dang commercials, I hope they succeed.

Our internet system just totally sucks anymore, due to those overdone commercial crap. Something needs to change.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner