Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Trouble in paradise?

Dems may pursue perjury charges against Sondland

I'm not seeing any MsM news outlets running this. Of course, one would expect only 'Get Trump' declarations from them, so not a big surprise.

Who knows how all this will turn out? I think it safe to assume that this is a strategy to keep Trump in the 'Gasp & Moan' news untill 2020. The odd thing is that this is all so very reminiscent of the Russia Collusion fiasco. All the same players playing the same parts. With Schiff leading the way. In fact, from what I've seen of Schiff's interviews, they may well just be RC fiasco re-runs.
    How is it trouble? My understanding is that they feel Sondland was protecting Trump based on Taylors testimony. If you believe Taylor over Sondland it makes the impeachment case stronger... not weaker.

Edit: adding link https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...land-vs-taylor
    Last edited by davidadavis; 10-23-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Post Likes
    I was wondering if we could impeach the OP of this stupid thread. Yeah. That would be great. LOL. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    For all the chumps, chimps and lemmings(liberals and leftist) who believe there is no double standard and no media bias.....

Obama had whistle blowers who accused him of MUCH worse than a silly quid pro quo.

Which wasn't a quid pro quo, BTW. Even Hellen Keller can see that.

Let look at how Obama handled his whistle blowers. With not much more than a yawn from the media, BTW.

"As for Obama’s record, here’s what history will show: In his eight years in office, the Obama Justice Department spearheaded eight Espionage Act prosecutions, more than all US administrations combined. Journalists were also caught in the crosshairs: Investigators sought phone records for Associated Press journalists, threatened to jail an investigative reporter for The New York Times, and named a Fox News reporter a co-conspirator in a leak case. In Texas, a journalist investigating private defense contractors became the focus of a federal prosecution and was initially charged for sharing a hyperlink containing hacked information that had already been made public.
    Those Espionage Act cases included the trial of Chelsea Manning, who was held in solitary confinement for nearly one year prior to her military trial, prompting a condemnation from the UN special rapporteur on torture.

“The absolute twisted passion with which the administration under Obama’s leadership has pursued whistleblowers is just appalling,” says Norman Solomon, executive director of the Institute for Public Accuracy and co-founder of RootsAction.org. “And as far as I can tell, the administration is unrepentant in that process. There’s just no other administration that comes close.”"

4. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    For all the chumps, chimps and lemmings(liberals and leftist) who believe there is no double standard and no media bias.....

Obama had whistle blowers who accused him of MUCH worse than a silly quid pro quo.

Which wasn't a quid pro quo, BTW. Even Hellen Keller can see that.

Let look at how Obama handled his whistle blowers. With not much more than a yawn from the media, BTW.

"As for Obama’s record, here’s what history will show: In his eight years in office, the Obama Justice Department spearheaded eight Espionage Act prosecutions, more than all US administrations combined. Journalists were also caught in the crosshairs: Investigators sought phone records for Associated Press journalists, threatened to jail an investigative reporter for The New York Times, and named a Fox News reporter a co-conspirator in a leak case. In Texas, a journalist investigating private defense contractors became the focus of a federal prosecution and was initially charged for sharing a hyperlink containing hacked information that had already been made public.
    Those Espionage Act cases included the trial of Chelsea Manning, who was held in solitary confinement for nearly one year prior to her military trial, prompting a condemnation from the UN special rapporteur on torture.

“The absolute twisted passion with which the administration under Obama’s leadership has pursued whistleblowers is just appalling,” says Norman Solomon, executive director of the Institute for Public Accuracy and co-founder of RootsAction.org. “And as far as I can tell, the administration is unrepentant in that process. There’s just no other administration that comes close.”"
    It will take many years to clean the swamp as we can see there are still many many left...If we get another four years..it's a start anyway.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    When this starts to bore you, jump to 5:45.

Rudy & diGenova Destroy Golum’s Impeachment, 2793

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNqbQQCcZY
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Incredible.
    Minute marker 12:58 is interesting. Not the first time we've seen the Dems write legislation to prevent their witch hunt from being derailed. The Dems really are a 'Kangaroo Congress'.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Impeachment is gonna drag on and on. Republicans obviously won't vote for it. Just another distraction for the media

Post Likes
    The ideal circumstance for the dims would be that Trump gets impeached the day before the election. Then there would be no Trump on the ballot, even though his name would be there.

Found out last week that once you are impeached, you can no longer run for office.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    The ideal circumstance for the dims would be that Trump gets impeached the day before the election. Then there would be no Trump on the ballot, even though his name would be there.

Found out last week that once you are impeached, you can no longer run for office.
    Once the House votes to impeach... he is impeached... then there has to be the senate trial

I dont think merely being impeached could stop him from running again.... I dont even know if conviction by the senate could stop him. He would be removed for the remainder of his term... but... he could probably run again.... is the way I am hearing it.

Wonder if the constitution has anything to say.

Probably needs googlin....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes

Add impeachment to the list of ways Dems can get votes:

• Open Borders (import the vote)
    • Entitlements (buy the vote)
    • pandering to LQBQTXRYZSPJ
    • Deceive minorities into believing that the Dems are the party that will look out for them
    • Inflaming the masses with deception
    • Give MsM their assignments
    • Eliminate the Electoral College
    • Impeachment
    • Stomp out Free Speech and free thought
    • Unending accusations of racism, bigotry and hate

Did I forget anything? The notable missing item is running on the issues. I'd include it if this were a comedy bit.

Post Likes

Just looked into that:

https://duckduckgo.com/?ratb=e&q=can...b=v49-1&ia=web

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Cool !!
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast