Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Like how everyone is ignoring Trump awarding himself the G7 event? I read the article it's nothing new. Ukraine wasn't super excited to see Pro-Russia Trump win and they were alarmed that Manafort was working with him since Manafort was deeply connected to the previous corrupt government and basically chased out of the country.
    That was at cost.. essentially donating the building usage.
    Don't blame him I would feel safer having it here rather than some foreign place.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    You can thank us election day.

No thanks

Post Likes
    I doubt Trump does anything at cost. The way he juggles the books depending on whether he is dealing with bankers or the tax man comes to mind.

Post Likes
    That was at cost.. essentially donating the building usage.
    Don't blame him I would feel safer having it here rather than some foreign place.
    They rotate the hosting country it was going to be held in the U.S regardless and it's been held there before. They can't do it for cost just because he owns it for the same reason his security detail has to rent golf carts during his many golf outings from places other than Mar a Lago. I'd like to know how you could prove it was done at cost anyway since he's nearly finished his first term and his taxes are still "under audit". It took less time to audit and prosecute Enron than it has taken for Trump's alleged IRS audit to wrap up.

Post Likes
    They rotate the hosting country it was going to be held in the U.S regardless and it's been held there before. They can't do it for cost just because he owns it for the same reason his security detail has to rent golf carts during his many golf outings from places other than Mar a Lago. I'd like to know how you could prove it was done at cost anyway since he's nearly finished his first term and his taxes are still "under audit". It took less time to audit and prosecute Enron than it has taken for Trump's alleged IRS audit to wrap up.
    The liberals whined so he changed his mind anyway...can't blame him there...that's all they do is whine

Post Likes

Post Likes

Wow, smart , pretty, and obviously has great parents guiding her. I see a very rich therapist In her future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Wow, smart , pretty, and obviously has great parents guiding her. I see a very rich therapist In her future.

Make that two therapists.

Post Likes
    She is the therapist.

Make that two therapists.

Post Likes
    TDS is what you have when Trump awards his personal resort the contract to host the next G7 and you applaud his brilliant decision. That is beyond corrupt and if he were anyone else you'd all be losing your minds.
    i would like to see the numbers involved
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post

who are you kidding i’m betting she is already in therapy
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    she is asking the therapist where she is going to park her boat when the world floods
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Trouble in paradise?

Dems may pursue perjury charges against Sondland

I'm not seeing any MsM news outlets running this. Of course, one would expect only 'Get Trump' declarations from them, so not a big surprise.

Who knows how all this will turn out? I think it safe to assume that this is a strategy to keep Trump in the 'Gasp & Moan' news untill 2020. The odd thing is that this is all so very reminiscent of the Russia Collusion fiasco. All the same players playing the same parts. With Schiff leading the way. In fact, from what I've seen of Schiff's interviews, they may well just be RC fiasco re-runs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast