Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes

Impeachment Fever

Is... impeachment fever... for you southern guys... peach mint fever.... taking over America... ???

Was gonna do this as a poll but as I have lived in east tennessee so long now... Im just too damn lazy.

Not looking good for prince pumpernickel... or whatever that guy called him. Prince something...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Is... impeachment fever... for you southern guys... peach mint fever.... taking over America... ???

Was gonna do this as a poll but as I have lived in east tennessee so long now... Im just too damn lazy.

Not looking good for prince pumpernickel... or whatever that guy called him. Prince something...
    Only since 2016. Dems. Not so much a fever as an infection.

Post Likes
    I thought it was a syndrome, TDS. I believe it causes a fever, also headache, diarrhea, stomach aches and diolutional thought.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

You need to find a new moonshine supplier.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    If them dummycrats peach trump whos gonna bring back coal ???

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    TDS is what you have when Trump awards his personal resort the contract to host the next G7 and you applaud his brilliant decision. That is beyond corrupt and if he were anyone else you'd all be losing your minds.

Post Likes
    "I need to get back into the mine so I can hurt my back and get my disabilty"

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    that aint a typo either... its how they say it

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Impeachment can't happen. The only way for Dems to have any contol over the never-ending harrassment of Mr. Trump is to manage the "inquiry" from the House. Schiff et al need to keep control of the fake impeachment process for the duration of Mr. Trumps presidency, or until the Dems control the Senate, whichever comes first. Once the House votes to impeach, they lose control of the process.

They know there's no way a Dem will beat Mr. Trump in an election, so their only option for removal is to keep harrassing him in the hopes that he will resign.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Impeachment can't happen. The only way for Dems to have any contol over the never-ending harrassment of Mr. Trump is to manage the "inquiry" from the House. Schiff et al need to keep control of the fake impeachment process for the duration of Mr. Trumps presidency, or until the Dems control the Senate, whichever comes first. Once the House votes to impeach, they lose control of the process.

They know there's no way a Dem will beat Mr. Trump in an election, so their only option for removal is to keep harrassing him in the hopes that he will resign.
    Which allows them to keep the process entirely secret. Similar to how a police state conducts themselves.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    TDS is what you have when Trump awards his personal resort the contract to host the next G7 and you applaud his brilliant decision. That is beyond corrupt and if he were anyone else you'd all be losing your minds.
    I realize that, being a foreigner, you are likely to have a limited and/or biased view of American issues, but our political problems go far beyond Trump. TDS is defined by those who are unable to see beyond their Trump disdain.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I realize that, being a foreigner, you are likely to have a limited and/or biased view of American issues, but our political problems go far beyond Trump. TDS is defined by those who are unable to see beyond their Trump disdain.
    Oh I'm sure I'm missing something but it looks to me like the two party system has basically become a blood sport with nobody willing to concede any ground. Even still when the President awards a government contract to himself that should be the end of the line no matter what party you are backing.

13. Likes Lahrs, davidadavis liked this post
    Post Likes
    I dont think they will drag it out too long...... dont think it will be done by xmas though....

Dragging it out is the best option though... leak here... leak there..... steady wins the race... or something.

But... I would say the dims gotta find a fine line....... drag it out for the leaks... but get it over with before it becomes boring and stale...

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast