Post Likes

Turkey agree to 5-day cease-fire in Syria

Here, state-side, this is being touted as something great.

Here's the conditions we have been told. The Kurds have been told they have a week or whatever to peacefully leave. How would you feel if you were told to leave your home? Leave it all behind . . .

D'oh !!

Heard a caller into The Savage Nation today claiming to be a humanitarian medi worker (or whatever the proper term is) in that region. He told a different story. The deal includes that the Kurds turn in all their weapons, and walk away from the land they settled thousands of years ago.

The Turks give up ZERO except for a few days.

How you think that's gonna work out.

For what it's worth, I'm guessing Trump isn't telling us much, if anything at all. Watch and see how this pans out.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Here, state-side, this is being touted as something great.

Here's the conditions we have been told. The Kurds have been told they have a week or whatever to peacefully leave. How would you feel if you were told to leave your home? Leave it all behind . . .

D'oh !!

Heard a caller into The Savage Nation today claiming to be a humanitarian medi worker (or whatever the proper term is) in that region. He told a different story. The deal includes that the Kurds turn in all their weapons, and walk away from the land they settled thousands of years ago.

The Turks give up ZERO except for a few days.

How you think that's gonna work out.

For what it's worth, I'm guessing Trump isn't telling us much, if anything at all. Watch and see how this pans out.
    I see the Kurds commiting suicide by disarming..
    How long before the slaughter will occur?
    Right now I am good with Russia handling it....and actually would be willing to consider using a common cause such as this to rebuild the relationship that Obama destroyed with Russia.... Team US and Russia fighting for humanity together.
    If Obama had not blown on Russia to start off with this would all be non Issue.
    Russia was keeping Syria stable enough the unstable areas of Syria were the outer regions....good enough.
    Our presence in Syria began as a proxy to poke Russia in the ribs.
    Obama intentionally arming groups to harass the Syrian govt ...A fact.
    Fact is Syria although brutal in ways did protect it's population from the self policing of others...(head choppers)..because you weren't Muslim enough .. or because you were Christian... Obama's little game caused the slaughter of Christian and hardships to the Kurds.
    Anyway I saw the focus should be backing the govt of Syria.. They didn't ask nor deserve any of this to begin with.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    It is my understanding the Kurds are communist. I don't know that for a fact but if true I can better understand Trump's actions. I don't know enough about this situation to have a hard and fast opinion.
    It is hard to believe the problem was resolved for the long term in such short order. My guess is we will soon see.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    What very little I know is that there are different factions of Kurds. And they can be vastly different.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    It is my understanding the Kurds are communist. I don't know that for a fact but if true I can better understand Trump's actions. I don't know enough about this situation to have a hard and fast opinion.
    It is hard to believe the problem was resolved for the long term in such short order. My guess is we will soon see.
    The Kurds were the ones actually taking care of all the displaced Syrians.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Middle easterners not getting along ? I'm shocked!

Hopefully the solution doesn't include tens of thousands of refugees getting imported here....to continue to not get along.

7. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Loved the ABC video allegedly depicting gnn fights in Syria and was actually an old video from a gun range in kentucky in 2016............nothing fake about that