Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 137
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,246
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The local junk store (discount place, Mom/Pop) has Trump 2020 T-shirts...
    Tempted to post one...
    Junk store and trump t shirts seem to make sense. Made in China fo sure...

  2. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,937
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa6f69e438.jpg

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    19,988
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Knew you were a "liberal" there David but not a leftist socialist. Geez. Unbelievable. Everybody knows where you stand now. Bring on extreme taxes and bankruptcy for America. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,636
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    It may not be HVAC-Talk bias but i find it funny that the like button didn't work when you put up a Bernie poster<g>
    IMO Bernie is 10 times the patriot & more for America than Trump will ever be. Bernie is fighting for the average working American while Trump is fighting for himself & the wealthy to continue to dominate this country. Ironically the average working man is Trump's biggest supporter & they think of him as a patriot. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,432
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Nice...gonna vote for a failed communist that vowed to put AOC on his staff if he wins.
    Try to get pukes on the SC that don't follow the Constitution ...the very job they are supposed to do.
    Raise taxes more.
    Flood in more Muslims.
    Relax southern border.
    People like him are heinous to our Republic the damage they cause is long term.
    A seven year old boy is going to be cut up and given hormones so he can call himself a girl..why stop at seven..let's make it five years old..there is no say by the parent none... If you object you lose the child... What's going on in schools now is just that
    If there is a custody battle and mommy says hey Bob.. you are really a girl.. let's get you taken care of... If the father objects.. he can never win the case.. Sure mom won.. but now little Bobby gets to decide to be a girl.. every doctor counselor caseworker all convince and prepare Bobby.. it's what they get paid for.. Mommy can't say no now... Bobby is in full control of his body now...Little Bobby knows nothing about how babies are made.. that he will never be a father nor a mother..
    Ideally Bobby should be screaming about anyone talking about turning Bobby into a girl... But nope little Bobby is loving the attention and them telling how great it is going to be.
    Cool huh... Pukes.




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  6. #71
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,428
    Post Likes
    A vote for Bernie is a vote for his VP.

  7. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  8. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,937
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Knew you were a "liberal" there David but not a leftist socialist. Geez. Unbelievable. Everybody knows where you stand now. Bring on extreme taxes and bankruptcy for America. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Ever think I might just be pointing out MG spamming ARP with Trump propaganda?

  9. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,937
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Nice...gonna vote for a failed communist that vowed to put AOC on his staff if he wins.
    Try to get pukes on the SC that don't follow the Constitution ...the very job they are supposed to do.
    Raise taxes more.
    Flood in more Muslims.
    Relax southern border.
    People like him are heinous to our Republic the damage they cause is long term.
    A seven year old boy is going to be cut up and given hormones so he can call himself a girl..why stop at seven..let's make it five years old..there is no say by the parent none... If you object you lose the child... What's going on in schools now is just that
    If there is a custody battle and mommy says hey Bob.. you are really a girl.. let's get you taken care of... If the father objects.. he can never win the case.. Sure mom won.. but now little Bobby gets to decide to be a girl.. every doctor counselor caseworker all convince and prepare Bobby.. it's what they get paid for.. Mommy can't say no now... Bobby is in full control of his body now...Little Bobby knows nothing about how babies are made.. that he will never be a father nor a mother..
    Ideally Bobby should be screaming about anyone talking about turning Bobby into a girl... But nope little Bobby is loving the attention and them telling how great it is going to be.
    Cool huh... Pukes.




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

  10. #74
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,428
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    ...
    What in this post is propaganda?

    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...2#post25798442

  11. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  12. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,428
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    It may not be HVAC-Talk bias but i find it funny that the like button didn't work when you put up a Bernie poster<g>
    IMO Bernie is 10 times the patriot & more for America than Trump will ever be. Bernie is fighting for the average working American while Trump is fighting for himself & the wealthy to continue to dominate this country. Ironically the average working man is Trump's biggest supporter & they think of him as a patriot. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    The like button hasn't worked for many for a year or so (without jumping through hoops). I think it still works via tapatalk, though.

  13. Likes captube liked this post
  14. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,937
    Post Likes

    Village idiot Cummings dead

    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    There are places he posts it without words, and not one place does it add anything to the conversation. If y’all are good with that, then you can feel the Bern.

    Oh, and

  15. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,636
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Ever think I might just be pointing out MG spamming ARP with Trump propaganda?
    I applaud you for doing so knowing it would not sit well with the group here. You could spam Trump propaganda all day long without getting a negative reply but do so with Bernie or anyone from the left & the attacks would continuously go on.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  16. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,275
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I applaud you for doing so knowing it would not sit well with the group here. You could spam Trump propaganda all day long without getting a negative reply but do so with Bernie or anyone from the left & the attacks would continuously go on.
    Duh!...thats because they are all anti America commie idiots...that only an anti American commie idiot would vote for.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •