Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Its not the dirty pols fault for staying in office for decades and decades... even when they are do nothing pols... or pols who rape the coffers......

Its the voters who keep voting them back into office merely because they are afraid that someone from the opposite party will get in.

Look at that guy in california... was collecting all that money... saying he was using it for vets..... and he and his wife were using it for vacations and general living... extravagant... living expenses..... think the guy had a mistress as well....

While they hadnt found him guilty... the proof is pretty much there..... He shoved it off on his wife... lol and the voters elected him again.

Its the voters fault..... they coddle and enable a pol based solely on one thing...... whether he or she... or it... lol.... has an (R) or (D) after their name.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Corny you are being ignorant of the fact that the position of power gives them an advantage over their opponents, and they do depend on dirty money. But yes stupid people do vote them in as well.

Post Likes
    Im not ignorant on much.......

Yes... dirty money... being an incumbent has advantages... but ultimately it is up to the voter.

We know they are crooked... we know they are do nothings..... we know about incumbent advantage and we know about dirty money.

We know that they manipulate us..... and yet... when it all comes down to pulling that lever...... the most important thing to most voters is not concern over how this guy or that guy performed during his previous cycle.... it all comes down to the letter after his name.

"We just cant risk letting a dummycrat in" "Its a worst of two evils choice and the dummycrat is worse than so and so even though so and so stole from little old ladies and raped children"... lol

R or D...

Really... I doubt most folks even look at a candidates history... dont look at their world view... dont look at anything beyond the letter at the end of their name.... straight ticket voting.... lot of folks do it.... and it enables those ****s to stay in office forever....

Like that Duncan guy... like Cummings.... allegations of theft... hanky panky... crime..... people will vote them back in... time after time.

Id say a lot of these guys could still get elected if they were sitting in prison.... if there was nobody from their party running in an election... and it meant someone from the opposing party would get elected.

"Well, he is in prison for raping our daughter... but the only other choice is a dummycrat/rethuglican, guess we better vote for him as he is the lesser of two evils" "Im sure little Sherry will forgive us"
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Im not ignorant on much.......

Yes... dirty money... being an incumbent has advantages... but ultimately it is up to the voter.

We know they are crooked... we know they are do nothings..... we know about incumbent advantage and we know about dirty money.

We know that they manipulate us..... and yet... when it all comes down to pulling that lever...... the most important thing to most voters is not concern over how this guy or that guy performed during his previous cycle.... it all comes down to the letter after his name.

"We just cant risk letting a dummycrat in" "Its a worst of two evils choice and the dummycrat is worse than so and so even though so and so stole from little old ladies and raped children"... lol

R or D...

Really... I doubt most folks even look at a candidates history... dont look at their world view... dont look at anything beyond the letter at the end of their name.... straight ticket voting.... lot of folks do it.... and it enables those ****s to stay in office forever....

Like that Duncan guy... like Cummings.... allegations of theft... hanky panky... crime..... people will vote them back in... time after time.

Id say a lot of these guys could still get elected if they were sitting in prison.... if there was nobody from their party running in an election... and it meant someone from the opposing party would get elected.

"Well, he is in prison for raping our daughter... but the only other choice is a dummycrat/rethuglican, guess we better vote for him as he is the lesser of two evils" "Im sure little Sherry will forgive us"
    Pure BS corn as most of your pro progressive Democratic posts. The dummy Democrats keep electing crooks and dirty politicians after there guilty activities have been exposed and this happens time after time after time.

Republicans do not reelect crooks once they have been exposed. Its the commie loving Democrats who do this. You are a 100% progressive Democrat and your posts show it.

Saying the communist Democratic Party line over and over again in many of your "posts". "Trump bad, Trump bad". Yeah that's what the Democrats say all the time. Jeez give us a break will you. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Republicans do not reelect crooks once they have been exposed. .
    Does that mean you're not going to vote for Trump?

Post Likes
    Crook???

Need documented proof of a crime a person has been convicted of...

MCR... do you have that documented proof???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Crook???

Need documented proof of a crime a person has been convicted of...

MCR... do you have that documented proof???
    That seems to be one of our founding principles the Left often disregards.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    That seems to be one of our founding principles the Left often disregards.
    YUP...

For the left: assumptions are reality...
    (Proof, we do not need any stinkin' proof... we said so, that is all that matters )

And WHEN (when because it happens regularly)... the left behaves in a criminal way...
    They go to great lengths to cover their tracks!

Funny how a lefty cannot (choose to not) see this...

GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr View Post
    Does that mean you're not going to vote for Trump?
    BS dog, Trump is the most honest and transparent President we have had since Reagan.

I assume you're going to vote for a commie if you vote for a Democrat. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

10. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    BS dog, Trump is the most honest and transparent President we have had since Reagan.

I assume you're going to vote for a commie if you vote for a commiecract. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    Holy cow.... lol

Trump wouldn’t know the truth if it came up on him and $&@“ all over him like those Russian hookers did.

Post Likes

I assume you're going to vote for a commie if you vote for a Democrat. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa6f69e438.jpg

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

13. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa6f69e438.jpg

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    The local junk store (discount place, Mom/Pop) has Trump 2020 T-shirts...
    Tempted to post one...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

15. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Looks like dumb and insane John Lewis is the candidate to replace that throw back Cummings. Yeah. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much

Sen. Barry Goldwater

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast