Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    A little FYI.
    Until Cummings died I never even knew who he was or what party he was affiliated with. At this point it seems like your hatred is making you irrational. What is really sad is that not one of your fellow Trump supporters has the guts to speak out when I'm sure some of them can see how hateful & inappropriate this thread is. It's OK to support Trump & still not stomp on the grave of an adversary.
    Prior you stated that this thread would be Ok for the heinous.
    And now you state you know nothing about the dead guy.... incredible.
    And now you claim my hatred is making me irrational.. all whilst your logic is irrational to begin with...Gary Gary Gary... you must do better.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    First, the Hitler comparison is stupid, and you know it.

Second, it is different if someone asks you what you thought about him. Versus running to ARP to applaud a mans death.

Ya'll are certainly not good Christians, and dare I say not good Americans either. Keep showing your true colors. Have a nice day.
    No it's actually a perfect comparison... your position of /if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all....would have Hitler being a good guy via suppression...you know what you are attempting to do here with this other dead guy.
    I wish the guy well I really do...it's not a celebration of his death but rather he can't continue the damage he has been causing... something to celebrate about my friend

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Prior you stated that this thread would be Ok for the heinous.
    And now you state you know nothing about the dead guy.... incredible.
    And now you claim my hatred is making me irrational.. all whilst your logic is irrational to begin with...Gary Gary Gary... you must do better.

I read about the death of Cummings in my local newspaper & then looked up some articles about him online. I think if he was a mass murderer or accused of something like that, it would have showed up. So why would I have any reason to suspect him of being someone who has committed some heinous crime against humanity. If you're trying to link a political adversary's actions to heinous crimes, that is an unreasonable stretch of the word by any standard that I'm aware of. Maybe its not your hatred but your ego that is making you irrational. You just don't want to admit that any part of this thread is inappropriate. I'll chalk it up to TBS (Trump blind Syndrome) for not being able to see things clearly.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    No it's actually a perfect comparison... your position of /if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all....would have Hitler being a good guy via suppression...you know what you are attempting to do here with this other dead guy.
    I wish the guy well I really do...it's not a celebration of his death but rather he can't continue the damage he has been causing... something to celebrate about my friend

What the heck did the guy do that was so bad?

Post Likes
    Why Didn’t We Know Elijah Cummings Was Sick?
    Oct 17, 2019
    The noted congressman from Maryland (the Baltimore area, the inner city and part of the suburbs) and chairman the appropriations committee, Elijah Cummings — a former chairman of the Congressional Black Caucasians — passed away overnight. His family said that he passed away around 2 a.m. He was at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore. Now, is it just me, or were you surprised? Did you know that Congressman Cummings was sick? I didn’t. Did you know he was extremely sick?

Here’s a story: “Cummings’ office said in a brief statement that he died ‘due to complications concerning longstanding health challenges.’ Cummings had been in ill health the past few years, navigating the Capitol in a motorized cart and using a walker.” I had no idea about any of that. Now, a lot of people did. I mean, you can’t tool around the Capitol on a motorized cart or a walker and not have everybody know.

But they kept it under wraps, not surprisingly. But amidst all this talk that “Trump’s unfit, Trump had a meltdown, Trump’s sick, Trump needs to go,” does anybody besides me think that maybe somebody should have known about this? He’s chairman the appropriations committee. Maybe not. Who knows? Just a member of Congress, not president. At any rate, RIP Elijah Cummings.
    I have a story here from the U.K. Independent. Headline: “Elijah Cummings ‘Signed Subpoenas from His Hospital Bed’ for Trump Impeachment Before His Death — Maryland Democrat also helped lead Democratic caucus conference call.” This man was so committed! He was so good, he was so committed that on his deathbed — seconds before he passed away — he was signing subpoenas for Trump’s impeachment.

“The chairman of the House Oversight Committee was signing subpoenas from his hospital bed, one aide told the New York Times.” Good… Lord… What else? There’s another… We were told some famous Democrat died and they were doing something at the very moment they passed away. It was sick. Something political. I can’t remember. It’ll come to me. So this is how they want Elijah Cummings to be remembered: He was so committed — he was so committed to getting rid of Trump — that he was signing subpoenas for impeachment at the very moment passed away!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ings-was-sick/

Elijah Cummings 'signed subpoenas from his hospital bed' for Trump impeachment before his death
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9160436.html
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    I read about the death of Cummings in my local newspaper & then looked up some articles about him online. I think if he was a mass murderer or accused of something like that, it would have showed up. So why would I have any reason to suspect him of being someone who has committed some heinous crime against humanity. If you're trying to link a political adversary's actions to heinous crimes, that is an unreasonable stretch of the word by any standard that I'm aware of. Maybe its not your hatred but your ego that is making you irrational. You just don't want to admit that any part of this thread is inappropriate. I'll chalk it up to TBS (Trump blind Syndrome) for not being able to see things clearly.
    Gary
    You are saying that you never heard of the ...seen that he died in the local newspaper and decided to research him....ok
    It didn't show up as him being a mass murder guy....Ran across this thread and come to his rescue...ok
    All crimes against liberty are heinous and support of those are heinous in themselves.
    At least when a mass murderer has killed it's over...but abuse of power from this guy was terrible...He was a direct assault on Liberty America itself with the potential for long term damage...anyone that preached his hatred in his capacity has no place of position..That seed sprouted.. delivered it's evil and does not need to be fed after his death Gary.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa6f69e438.jpg

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Why Didn’t We Know Elijah Cummings Was Sick?
    Oct 17, 2019
    The noted congressman from Maryland (the Baltimore area, the inner city and part of the suburbs) and chairman the appropriations committee, Elijah Cummings — a former chairman of the Congressional Black Caucasians — passed away overnight. His family said that he passed away around 2 a.m. He was at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore. Now, is it just me, or were you surprised? Did you know that Congressman Cummings was sick? I didn’t. Did you know he was extremely sick?

Here’s a story: “Cummings’ office said in a brief statement that he died ‘due to complications concerning longstanding health challenges.’ Cummings had been in ill health the past few years, navigating the Capitol in a motorized cart and using a walker.” I had no idea about any of that. Now, a lot of people did. I mean, you can’t tool around the Capitol on a motorized cart or a walker and not have everybody know.

But they kept it under wraps, not surprisingly. But amidst all this talk that “Trump’s unfit, Trump had a meltdown, Trump’s sick, Trump needs to go,” does anybody besides me think that maybe somebody should have known about this? He’s chairman the appropriations committee. Maybe not. Who knows? Just a member of Congress, not president. At any rate, RIP Elijah Cummings.
    I have a story here from the U.K. Independent. Headline: “Elijah Cummings ‘Signed Subpoenas from His Hospital Bed’ for Trump Impeachment Before His Death — Maryland Democrat also helped lead Democratic caucus conference call.” This man was so committed! He was so good, he was so committed that on his deathbed — seconds before he passed away — he was signing subpoenas for Trump’s impeachment.

“The chairman of the House Oversight Committee was signing subpoenas from his hospital bed, one aide told the New York Times.” Good… Lord… What else? There’s another… We were told some famous Democrat died and they were doing something at the very moment they passed away. It was sick. Something political. I can’t remember. It’ll come to me. So this is how they want Elijah Cummings to be remembered: He was so committed — he was so committed to getting rid of Trump — that he was signing subpoenas for impeachment at the very moment passed away!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ings-was-sick/

Elijah Cummings 'signed subpoenas from his hospital bed' for Trump impeachment before his death
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9160436.html
    Nice... so the guy is ready to die...given his happy juice shots..and is swarmed by Democrats..here sign here...here sign.. this..those people are sick..talk about no respect for the terminally ill.
    Here.. sign all this...sign...sign..sign.
    If the dude wanted all this done ..would have already been done...It's pretty convenient that this guy won't have to defend his position on all these signatures... incredible.
    Then the liberals want to attack this thread... Wow

Post Likes
    Gary
    You are saying that you never heard of the ...seen that he died in the local newspaper and decided to research him....ok
    It didn't show up as him being a mass murder guy....Ran across this thread and come to his rescue...ok
    All crimes against liberty are heinous and support of those are heinous in themselves.
    At least when a mass murderer has killed it's over...but abuse of power from this guy was terrible...He was a direct assault on Liberty America itself with the potential for long term damage...anyone that preached his hatred in his capacity has no place of position..That seed sprouted.. delivered it's evil and does not need to be fed after his death Gary.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa6f69e438.jpg

You keep taking this like I'm making a political statement which is not at all what I'm doing. I would be saying the same exact things if this were Trump instead of Cummings & I'm definitely not a Trump fan.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    You keep taking this like I'm making a political statement which is not at all what I'm doing. I would be saying the same exact things if this were Trump instead of Cummings & I'm definitely not a Trump fan.
    Ofcourse it's a political statement.. if this was some random guy I would agree with you... However this is not a random guy.. and you only know of him politically... And just recently I might add.
    Given the rules you guys like to use of... If you can't say anything good then say nothing at all... Don't you think that is part of the reason you can't find just how big a POS the guy was?... Come on Gary people rate you here as intelligent..hold the bar bro.

Post Likes
    Ofcourse it's a political statement.. if this was some random guy I would agree with you... However this is not a random guy.. and you only know of him politically... And just recently I might add.
    Given the rules you guys like to use of... If you can't say anything good then say nothing at all... Don't you think that is part of the reason you can't find just how big a POS the guy was?... Come on Gary people rate you here as intelligent..hold the bar bro.

We can argue back & forth forever about this because neither of us is buying what the other is saying. If you still think I'm making a political statement by talking about common courtesy toward the recently departed even if he was a politician you didn't like, then my use of the English language has failed. I don't know enough about Cummings to know whether I would agree or disagree with your assessment of him but that has nothing to do with my point. You keep bringing up his character as if it matters to me & I keep saying it doesn't, but you don't buy it. Now in the hopes of explaining my position I'm guilty of keeping this thread alive.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    We can argue back & forth forever about this because neither of us is buying what the other is saying. If you still think I'm making a political statement by talking about common courtesy toward the recently departed even if he was a politician you didn't like, then my use of the English language has failed. I don't know enough about Cummings to know whether I would agree or disagree with your assessment of him but that has nothing to do with my point. You keep bringing up his character as if it matters to me & I keep saying it doesn't, but you don't buy it. Now in the hopes of explaining my position I'm guilty of keeping this thread alive.
    Absolutely you are making a political statement...You even admit you researching the guy.
    As I said I would agree that some random death should be treated differently...but this is not a random death Gary.
    His death marks the end of his works...well not quite ...but he can't sign anything else Gary. I wish the guy well...but still Gary he signed a bunch of papers while happy juiced up before that last breath..so the battle is not over...The guy wanted to keep himself (alive) after his death...The Democrats want to keep him alive...(read space racers post)
    So therefore the death has been Politicized by himself as well as the Democratic party Gary...As said I would agree with Gary but this is not some random guy

Post Likes
    It's not just us... Look at this heartwarming clip... Then read the comments.. The general consensus is he was a POS... If only you had known him Gary you would understand where the public is coming from on this.
    https://youtu.be/v3-ljZIoNdw

Post Likes
    "Hell hath no fury like a Trump supporter scorned"
    I didn't think i could be any more disappointed in Trump supporters but you guys have taken hate to a new level.
    You might think this guy was a mass murderer or something along those lines instead of a liberal politician leading the charge against your leader.
    You could at least allow a little time for the family & friends to grieve before stomping on his grave.
    It's one thing to call things how you see them but it's another to start & perpetuate a whole thread for the purpose of denigrating a man who just died.
    Is there not one Trump supporter in this whole group who has the guts & the heart to speak out in disgust for this post?
    I felt the same way about McCain, and most other politicians, once they stay in power for multiple terms, that keep them there with dirty money, they are trash, good riddens to all dead pollies. Political office was never meant to be a career.

15. Likes Missouri Guy, lions_lair liked this post
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast