Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Do ya'll even think about what you are saying? No one is asking for you to say nice things about the guy. But seriously, there is zero point in actively attacking him?

When he was alive, he was a negative to you, I get it. So there was a reason to speak against him. However, now he is dead, aka neutral... he can't do anything. So what is the point?

Furthermore, when he was alive, he could "defend himself." Now he cannot, so it is like you are kicking the defenseless. Which in my book, is indeed classless.

Finally, it isn't about him, it is about his family. Which is why I could see people saying... "I didn't agree with what he was doing for this country, but I wish his family well."

The vile from ya'll just makes conservatives look like the problem. I hope you know that.

Post Likes
    Dont stoop down to Bill Mahers level.https://youtu.be/p33bJ4T53cs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Hate to admit it but my first thoughts and words were like many of yours. Had to ask for forgiveness for that. Also said a prayer for him as I don't believe anyone so full of hate is saved and without that saving grace Hell has a new member. Sad.
    Yeah... agree...

Wishing H*LL on anyone is not a good thing...
    Even though a lot of worthless polecats deserve it... OTOH, it is not for us to make that call, even if the evidence looks substantial!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    "Hell hath no fury like a Trump supporter scorned"
    I didn't think i could be any more disappointed in Trump supporters but you guys have taken hate to a new level.
    You might think this guy was a mass murderer or something along those lines instead of a liberal politician leading the charge against your leader.
    You could at least allow a little time for the family & friends to grieve before stomping on his grave.
    It's one thing to call things how you see them but it's another to start & perpetuate a whole thread for the purpose of denigrating a man who just died.
    Is there not one Trump supporter in this whole group who has the guts & the heart to speak out in disgust for this post?
    GA realizes that was for run...

However to soften the original intent of the writer...
    May well come back to haunt you.

Correct statement:

"Hell hath no fury like a Woman scorned"

And I am sure we all know the truth of that statement!

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Do ya'll even think about what you are saying? No one is asking for you to say nice things about the guy. But seriously, there is zero point in actively attacking him?

When he was alive, he was a negative to you, I get it. So there was a reason to speak against him. However, now he is dead, aka neutral... he can't do anything. So what is the point?

Furthermore, when he was alive, he could "defend himself." Now he cannot, so it is like you are kicking the defenseless. Which in my book, is indeed classless.

Finally, it isn't about him, it is about his family. Which is why I could see people saying... "I didn't agree with what he was doing for this country, but I wish his family well."

The vile from ya'll just makes conservatives look like the problem. I hope you know that.
    So if we can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all...As I said earlier if we used that rule then everyone would think Hitler was a great guy.
    All you are doing is trying to scrub history.
    At one time I would have agreed with you but then I realized ..it was a scrub of history an protected those terrible actions.
    I wish the guy well I really do... But he was a POS.
    Now had I just wished the guy well... without without the POS added... Then it would be positive and would give the Impression he was a good guy.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    So if we can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all...As I said earlier if we used that rule then everyone would think Hitler was a great guy.
    All you are doing is trying to scrub history.
    At one time I would have agreed with you but then I realized ..it was a scrub of history an protected those terrible actions.
    I wish the guy well I really do... But he was a POS.
    Now had I just wished the guy well... without without the POS added... Then it would be positive and would give the Impression he was a good guy.
    First, the Hitler comparison is stupid, and you know it.

Second, it is different if someone asks you what you thought about him. Versus running to ARP to applaud a mans death.

Ya'll are certainly not good Christians, and dare I say not good Americans either. Keep showing your true colors. Have a nice day.

Post Likes
    "Hell hath no fury like a Trump supporter scorned"
    I didn't think i could be any more disappointed in Trump supporters but you guys have taken hate to a new level.
    You might think this guy was a mass murderer or something along those lines instead of a liberal politician leading the charge against your leader.
    You could at least allow a little time for the family & friends to grieve before stomping on his grave.
    It's one thing to call things how you see them but it's another to start & perpetuate a whole thread for the purpose of denigrating a man who just died.
    Is there not one Trump supporter in this whole group who has the guts & the heart to speak out in disgust for this post?
    I am disappointed that people voted for the guy...or that they cheated on the counts and put him anyway.....seems to have happened alot during the last couple elections .You can't challenge the count because of a Black...Can't challenge the count on a Muslim or you are a racist.. phobic...blah blah blah.
    People like this guy are poison to our very Political system...the wound is still there...the minds he has influenced are still poisoned...There is still work to be done to try unravel the damage he has done...Not our fault he died Gary

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I am disappointed that people voted for the guy...or that they cheated on the counts and put him anyway.....seems to have happened alot during the last couple elections .You can't challenge the count because of a Black...Can't challenge the count on a Muslim or you are a racist.. phobic...blah blah blah.
    People like this guy are poison to our very Political system...the wound is still there...the minds he has influenced are still poisoned...There is still work to be done to try unravel the damage he has done...Not our fault he died Gary

Whether any of that stuff is true or not has nothing to do with having a thread with the sole purpose of ridiculing & denigrating a man at the time of his death.
    That should be reserved for the most evil of people who commit the most heinous acts.
    There have been & will be plenty of opportunities for political threads where Cummings's actions can be criticized & his ideas or policies demeaned & scrutinized.
    It's more a matter of common decency than about political views or truth. There is...... "a time to keep silence and a time to speak".
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Whether any of that stuff is true or not has nothing to do with having a thread with the sole purpose of ridiculing & denigrating a man at the time of his death.
    That should be reserved for the most evil of people who commit the most heinous acts.
    There have been & will be plenty of opportunities for political threads where Cummings's actions can be criticized & his ideas or policies demeaned & scrutinized.
    It's more a matter of common decency than about political views or truth. There is...... "a time to keep silence and a time to speak".
    Reserved for the most heinous people is subjective.. It doesn't fit your criteria but fits ours.... And then you go on to say there are plenty of other threads to criticize the guy in.... Lol.
    Anywhere but in this thread.... Really.. Thanks Gary.....You liberals defending this dead guy is pretty comical...I don't remember you guys defending the dead before this.
    Well guess what Gary...The POS died..and not everyone is shedding tears.

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Reserved for the most heinous people is subjective.. It doesn't fit your criteria but fits ours.... And then you go on to say there are plenty of other threads to criticize the guy in.... Lol.
    Anywhere but in this thread.... Really.. Thanks Gary.....You liberals defending this dead guy is pretty comical...I don't remember you guys defending the dead before this.
    Well guess what Gary...The POS died..and not everyone is shedding tears.

I'm not defending the man, I'm defending common decency & respect & if you can't see that there is nothing i can say to open your eyes to it.
    Gary
    -----------

13. Likes davidadavis liked this post
    Post Likes
    I'm not defending the man, I'm defending common decency & respect & if you can't see that there is nothing i can say to open your eyes to it.
    Yes you are defending him Gary...even after he is dead.. here you are protecting him Gary....I get it..someone you admired is gone... both warriors in the destruction of America...your Hero the Vocal man with the pen...you the silent warrior giving moral support...And now that he has gone..You become the vocal as he is the silent one and can no longer continue his works.
    You guys are protecting this guy like Muslims protect Mohammed !!!

Post Likes

16. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Yes you are defending him Gary...even after he is dead.. here you are protecting him Gary....I get it..someone you admired is gone... both warriors in the destruction of America...your Hero the Vocal man with the pen...you the silent warrior giving moral support...And now that he has gone..You become the vocal as he is the silent one and can no longer continue his works.
    You guys are protecting this guy like Muslims protect Mohammed !!!

A little FYI.
    Until Cummings died I never even knew who he was or what party he was affiliated with. At this point it seems like your hatred is making you irrational. What is really sad is that not one of your fellow Trump supporters has the guts to speak out when I'm sure some of them can see how hateful & inappropriate this thread is. It's OK to support Trump & still not stomp on the grave of an adversary.
    Gary
    -----------

18. Likes davidadavis liked this post
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast