Thread: Chillout

Post Likes

Chillout

Play this while reading and posting in here, it will take the edge off... peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuAjvO68cvo

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Why no chicks?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Why no chicks?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Why don't you know MG, Roy is trying to reach across to our liberal gay friends here on ARP. Yeah. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

4. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Why don't you know MG, Roy is trying to reach across to our liberal gay friends here on ARP. Yeah. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    I don't get the joke, or do you only like machine gun music... lol

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    I like machine gun music.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I don't get the joke, or do you only like machine gun music... lol

Roy
    Geez Roy, Liberals / Gay. Lots of time one goes right along with the other don't you know. Your not that dense now. LOL. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater