Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex1 View Post
    I’ve found that bigger lines from any available port (3/8 minimum) and a sub cooler is better overall with a single bottle for when you can’t push pull.
    subcooler is the best thing you can have for recovery. I bought a 3/4 ton cupra nickle water cooled condenser from United, then installed garden hose fittings for the water side and 1/2" flares for the refrigerant side. I put that between my recovery machine and the bottle. refrigerant stays whatever temperature the water is going through it. If I'm only doing a few hundred pounds, i'll use my Appion and that for Chiller recovery rather than dragging the big recovery Unit to a site.

It's better and cheaper than that thing United sells....if you have a water supply that is!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    I have done this many times. However, I have them manifolded together such that I push-pull liquid into 1 tank with the vapor going into the liquid port of another tank, etc and my recovery unit on the last tanks vapor port. As 1 tank fills up, I isolate that tank (leaving the recovery system running on the tank-set), move my liquid hose to the liquid valve of the next tank in line and open the valve...repeat. It works well when you have a lot of refrigerant and have to use many tanks due to tank availability or space issues, etc.
    This is exactly how Rapid Recovery does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12