Post Likes

Honeywell WEBS 8000 4.7 Error During Commissioning

Trying to commission a JACE with an existing station. Every time it says "the local station database file "config.bog" uses an invalid password encoding. This is one of our standard stations I have used 100 times. I have tried running it in FX Workbench with the same issue. This is a new laptop I am using but not sure how/if that would affect it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Post Likes
    Reset the passphrase. My Host>My File System>User Home>stations>"yourStation"> double click on config.bog. Then go to File menu on top toolbar of workbench and select bog file protection and update the passphrase. Dont forget to click the save bog icon when done.
    Go Rangers!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lwarren View Post
    Reset the passphrase. My Host>My File System>User Home>stations>"yourStation"> double click on config.bog. Then go to File menu on top toolbar of workbench and select bog file protection and update the passphrase. Dont forget to click the save bog icon when done.
    How about resetting the passphrase on the actual workbench on my laptop? I cannot for the life of me recall what I made it..

Post Likes
    Try just tridium or niagara before you mess with that hassle.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/