Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

2. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    He’s a $&@“ing lunatic.
    And you ??

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    We haven't left the area permanently. We simply extracted our troops from a vulnerable position.
    This in turn allows the DoD to assess the situation from a broader perspective and restrategize without having to consider such risky vulnerabilities.
    For example, if they decide to go in and bomb somebody, they can do it without making life more difficult for American troops in precarious positions.

If we had left them there and they got their butts kicked, what then?

Not ony that, but Turkey is in NATO. We couldn't fight them if we wanted to.

If Trump's decisions made any sense his allies in the government wouldn't be having a fit. I understand a person that supports Trump would want to believe he was right. But he has no understanding of the art of war. He's unhinged I believe.
    In any desernment of a leader there might be a time where a supporter has had enough and decides to withdraw support. This is happening. Because the president is also the head of the party they know they are stuck with his inane decisions, like it or not.
    I admire a man that's their own consul. But when they make decisions that they are not within their knowledge or understanding that's a fool.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post

What could Trump do to get you to change your mind?

There must be something.

Maybe I wrote this before. My Uncle sold electric fence equipment and was a farmer before
    He once told me the difference between a cow and a pig as far as fences go.
    He said a cow when shocked will jump back and think about what just happened. A pig on the other hand when shocked will keep going forward and take the fence down.

I can always change my mind and take another road.
    Trump is a pig.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Not sure what happened..I was discussing Syria... not sure if you got threads...mixed up.. maybe posters.

But yeah Vietnam didn't go well either.
    One long slow war

Not mixed up. More likely my writing. I was showing the possible similarities between Syria and Nam and abandoning allies.

There really seems to be a lot of unknowns. When these unknowns happen, often we find out a lot of bad things later. I really mistrust Trump/Putin relationship.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Not mixed up. More likely my writing. I was showing the possible similarities between Syria and Nam and abandoning allies.

There really seems to be a lot of unknowns. When these unknowns happen, often we find out a lot of bad things later. I really mistrust Trump/Putin relationship.
    Did you read where I posted why we ended up in Syria.

Post Likes

There must be something.

Maybe I wrote this before. My Uncle sold electric fence equipment and was a farmer before
    He said a cow when shocked will jump back and think about what just happened. A pig on the other hand when shocked will keep going forward and take the fence down.

Trump is a pig.
    Get someone better on the ballot and I will vote for him.

Post Likes

There must be something.

Trump is a pig.
    I don't see how that applies to Trump. You don't remember instances where he has changed direction?

Post Likes
    While I am at it... Why is everyone blaming Trump
    The Turks are the bad guys here not Trump.
    But hey if you want Trump to do what Trump is supposed to do that is kill the Kurds beside the Turks as The Turks are a NATO member. ... Sighs

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fa6f69e438.jpg

Post Likes
    If Trump's decisions made any sense his allies in the government wouldn't be having a fit. I understand a person that supports Trump would want to believe he was right. But he has no understanding of the art of war. He's unhinged I believe.
    In any desernment of a leader there might be a time where a supporter has had enough and decides to withdraw support. This is happening. Because the president is also the head of the party they know they are stuck with his inane decisions, like it or not.
    I admire a man that's their own consul. But when they make decisions that they are not within their knowledge or understanding that's a fool.
    No argument there. But speaking more generally, the US military doesn't stay out of the Middle East. We may not be on the verge of rushing right back in, but we'll be along presently...

And don't forget; we still have troops in Saudi Arabia.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    It becomes a personal choice made on probabilities. I don't trust Trumps judgement and more so his temperament. People close to him leave either by choice or Trumps or reenactment of his TV show. Your Fired.
    This is insane. But most of y'all seem to like him. I sometimes think what I learn must be from another dimension from what is arrived at here. It's like if I describe what I see and y'all say different, one of us is nuts, right?

Why would he need anyone. He doesn't heed advice, his mind changes on a whim, his isolation can be seen as mental illness. He seems at a breaking point. But that just me.
    I didn't vote for him (or her) but I was hoping everything would work out even though I had no clue how.
    Try going cold turkey on where ever you get news just to see if his support is warranted.
    We all drink from some well.

Post Likes
    It becomes a personal choice made on probabilities. I don't trust Trumps judgement and more so his temperament. People close to him leave either by choice or Trumps or reenactment of his TV show. Your Fired.
    This is insane. But most of y'all seem to like him. I sometimes think what I learn must be from another dimension from what is arrived at here. It's like if I describe what I see and y'all say different, one of us is nuts, right?

Why would he need anyone. He doesn't heed advice, his mind changes on a whim, his isolation can be seen as mental illness. He seems at a breaking point. But that just me.
    I didn't vote for him (or her) but I was hoping everything would work out even though I had no clue how.
    Try going cold turkey on where ever you get news just to see if his support is warranted.
    We all drink from some well.
    He is rough around the edges.
    Brash.
    To straight forward.
    Yes...it's all true..he is not very smooth.
    Trump however has been trying to go the right direction ..and has caught nothing but opposition from day one.
    Why....because he won the election.
    Regardless of what he says or does ... You guys will never approve anyway.
    Can you blame the guy for becoming brash and mouthy... Given that since day one the Democrats have been trying to impeach him... Were illegally spying on him even before the election.. will not agree to anything he does... If he decided to stay in Syria.. you guys would have said... "We don't need to be in Syria".. Thats the cold hard truth.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast