Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Well I value human life more that judging a guys grammar that is trying to save those lives.
    I win.
    Go ahead and judge me for putting America First.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Go ahead and judge me for putting America First.
    You appear to be more interested in the grammar than anything else.. You yourself with your posts place the grammar more important than those lives than he is trying to save.
    Judge not a man by the color but of his skin...but his character right?
    You are judging a man by his grammar and not his character...and putting human life last on the list as well.. Bizarre I say..it is as if you have the order of importances reversed for such crucial matters...A blind hatred that you can not see... Grammarist !!!!

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    You appear to be more interested in the grammar than anything else.. You yourself with your posts place the grammar more important than those lives than he is trying to save.
    Judge not a man by the color but of his skin...but his character right?
    You are judging a man by his grammar and not his character...and putting human life last on the list as well.. Bizarre I say..it is as if you have the order of importances reversed for such crucial matters...A blind hatred that you can not see... Grammarist !!!!

It’s not his grammar, it’s that it doesn’t make a lick of sense... y’all really have a fetish for Trump. Everyone has flaws, including your darling Trump. My guess is that even Fox doesn’t try to defend his stupid letter.

Post Likes
    Did you miss that the letter was BEFORE Turkey invaded Syria, and Erdogan threw the letter in the trash and proceeded to invade??
    Gee. How unlike Turkey! Are you really surprised? Are you saying that Erdogan wouldn't have invaded had it not been for the letter? Or that a different letter may have dissuaded him from (inevitably) invading? I suppose the latter is possible, but not likely. Edrogan had a point to make, he made it. Now he is cooperating with US negotiating terms.

Yes, the letter was a bit immature. But in the end, Trump would be ostracized for breathing too deeply. So, there you go. How can Liberal criticism be taken seriously when it's an unending diatribe. I'm not too worked up about an unpresidential letter.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Gee. How unlike Turkey! Are you really surprised? Are you saying that Erdogan wouldn't have invaded had it not been for the letter? Or that a different letter may have dissuaded him from (inevitably) invading? I suppose the latter is possible, but not likely. Edrogan had a point to make, he made it. Now he is cooperating with US negotiating terms.
    Another letter may have, but of course we will never know. I can say for sure that Trumps letter if anything made the situation worse.

Post Likes
    Another letter may have, but of course we will never know. I can say for sure that Trumps letter if anything made the situation worse.
    Actually, you can't say that with any degree of certainty. If the letter had not been written, would it surprise you if Erdogan had behaved exactly as he has?

Post Likes
    Actually, you can't say that with any degree of certainty. If the letter had not been written, would it surprise you if Erdogan had behaved exactly as he has?
    I, of course do not know with mathematical certainty. However, as much as you know punching a guy is likely to start a fight... I know. And again, Erdogan simply threw the letter in the trash, and told the world and the US that he did... doesn't that tell you something?

8. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    I, of course do not know with mathematical certainty. However, as much as you know punching a guy is likely to start a fight... I know. And again, Erdogan simply threw the letter in the trash, and told the world and the US that he did... doesn't that tell you something?
    This I agree with. Maybe so maybe no on the consequences in this case, but I do believe that there is power in our words and the way we say them.

Post Likes
    This I agree with. Maybe so maybe no on the consequences in this case, but I do believe that there is power in our words and the way we say them.
    My thing is that I never thought Trump was an eloquent guy. Nor do I think he needs to be. However, a man, and certainly a president should know his strengths and weaknesses. And be humble enough to get help with his weaknesses. A lot of wording issues are exaggerated in the written word that go un-noticed in face to face conversation. So why not have someone read it over and offer suggestions?

Post Likes
    My thing is that I never thought Trump was an eloquent guy. Nor do I think he needs to be. However, a man, and certainly a president should know his strengths and weaknesses. And be humble enough to get help with his weaknesses. A lot of wording issues are exaggerated in the written word that go un-noticed in face to face conversation. So why not have someone read it over and offer suggestions?

I don't disagree with anything here. Imperfections are inevitable, and Trump brings plenty of those to the party. For me, those are outweighed by the direction in which he seeks to lead this country. Plus I believe that he believes in the concept of MAGA. One certainty...although I don't agree with all of his decisions, I do support most of them. I haven't been able to say that about a POTUS in a long time.

Post Likes
    It’s not his grammar, it’s that it doesn’t make a lick of sense... y’all really have a fetish for Trump. Everyone has flaws, including your darling Trump. My guess is that even Fox doesn’t try to defend his stupid letter.
    Sure it makes sense... The message is pretty simple .... Which part(s) are you having trouble with... We can assist you.

Post Likes
    Sure it makes sense... The message is pretty simple .... Which part(s) are you having trouble with... We can assist you.
    All of it... please decipher it. Without inferring.

Post Likes
    I don't disagree with anything here. Imperfections are inevitable, and Trump brings plenty of those to the party. For me, those are outweighed by the direction in which he seeks to lead this country. Plus I believe that he believes in the concept of MAGA. One certainty...although I don't agree with all of his decisions, I do support most of them. I haven't been able to say that about a POTUS in a long time.
    Although I personally no longer support Trump, I can understand how someone would. For the life of me however, I do not know why folks would try to defend that letter.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast