Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

Russia Moving into Syria

Someones about to get an ass whippin

Putin wont put up with any bull shit like we do

The USA has too many women and gays in Congress making too many rules on engagement during War

I think Putin is about to take names later ....

Post Likes
    Yeah... there will probably be some @$$ kickin'...

Good to know our finest are NOT in harms way...
    Which IMO was Trump's goal in moving them out of the way.

Let our adversaries kill each other off...
    While we sit by and grow our military stronger!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

3. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Bless them Both.
    I imagine Putin will keep Turkey Back.

However the end result needs to be where Syria forces and it's president actually had control... While he could be harsh is some ways... Law is better than no law..
    So will Putin help restore power back to the Syrian Govt... He may very well.
    Syria is harmless enough and are not going to be a global danger anytime soon anyway.. Putin will help if they ask... It's kind of a pride thing.. the president was actually turning down Russian help while we were doing our thing in Syria.. He finally said Ok.
    Long term damage.... We gained another enemy without any gain.
    We might want to start shrinking that enemy list.. Dictators change... Weapons change.. different alliances occur
    Syria Iraq iran afg turkey(which has fifty of our nukes btw) just to get started

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Russia built a few military bases in Syria a few years ago , so its nothing new , but now Putin will have more turf to play on which hopefully is a good thing

Post Likes
    While I agree with pulling out of Syria and many other places, as I do not see why we should spend the money/lives solving other countries problems... I find it almost sickening that ya'll are rooting for Russia.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    While I agree with pulling out of Syria and many other places, as I do not see why we should spend the money/lives solving other countries problems... I find it almost sickening that ya'll are rooting for Russia.
    I am not so sure it is 'rooting for Russia'...

As it is letting Russia do our dirty work for us.

The USA vs Russia is like a seasoned warrior taking on (excuse me, stomping in the ground) a teenaged playground bully... Russia does not have a chance... and they KNOW it! It is quite possible... with the USA not unleashing its potential for decades, folks have forgotten what we CAN do, if we want to. And unlike BHO and the Bushes... Trump will WIN a war and get out quickly! Witness what he did to ISIS a while back.

Back on subject:
    'Allowing' them (Russia) to have a little play time in Syria, kicking Turkish @$$... will give the USA a chance to 'observe' what Russia is capable of...
    After all... Putin will want to show off some of this latest and greatest military toys...
    So the USA gets to see them in action and learn what we would 'need to develop', to defeat Russia, if that ever happened.

Edit: Assad in Syria is not a bad choice to keep that region stabilized... for now. The Kurds will never really be a good ally, they are not a large enough group and there is little economic gain by siding with then against Turkey.
    And sadly... Turkey has lots of business dealings with USA corps... and we all know politics as well as geo-politics are all about the $$$ trail... (you lefties really should learn to research the $$$ trail... it would help you not loose face as much... ).

You guys are still thinking in old cold war terms...

Russia is only a skeleton of what they used to be...
    And by playing buddy games with them now... we get to learn how to have the larger advantage later.

Trump is a LOT smarter than the MsM gives him credit for (because the MsM is sooo consumed with hate, they cannot see the forest for the trees).
    When folks allow that hate to consume their thinking... they do not see the larger picturel and do not understand what Trump is doing.

Hmmm...
    I wonder if that is part of the left strategy???
    Keep the masses who are dumb enough to let the MsM tell them what to think...
    FOOLED into not seeing the larger picture!
    Would not be the first time a political group did that... and will not be the last time either!
    Last edited by ga-hvac-tech; 10-16-2019 at 08:19 AM.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    I have no desire to ship my Son off to Syria to die over some retarded religious fight

Let them hash it out

Post Likes
    IMO...

The DIMS know the impeachment thing is loosing steam... folks are not buying it...
    SOOO...

This hollering about Turkey and the Kurds and Syria...
    And oh: RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA...
    Is the next BS smoke screen being blown at the American people...
    DESPERATELY trying to keep the anti-Trump narrative going!

This too... will fail!

There was a piece on the news this afternoon...
    Trump communicated repeatedly with Turkey last week and over the weekend...
    Trying to defuse this thing!
    Trump is doing what statesman do: protect the interests of THEIR country FIRST...
    Then after the interests of their country (in the case of Trump, the USA: America and Americans) are taken care of... well lets try to do what is best for the rest of the world (sadly, one cannot always take care of their country AND everyone else and make it all come out rosy... just life).

Keeping USA lads and lassies (military) OUT OF HARMS WAY...
    Makes lots of sense to me!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Trish Regan of Fox News has obtained a copy of the letter Donald Trump sent to President Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, and it is so bad, so incompetent, so embarrassing that people are wondering if it is real. Unfortunately, it is. Here is the content of the letter:

Dear Mr. President:
    Letís work out a good deal! You donít want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I donít want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economyóand I will. Iíve already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.
    I have worked hard to resolve some of your problems. Donít let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they never would have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing his letter to me, just received.
    History will look upon you favorably if you get this the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things donít happen. Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool!
    I will call you later

That is a real letter, and we are in real danger with this man in charge of national and global security.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Trish Regan of Fox News has obtained a copy of the letter Donald Trump sent to President Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, and it is so bad, so incompetent, so embarrassing that people are wondering if it is real. Unfortunately, it is. Here is the content of the letter:

Dear Mr. President:
    Let’s work out a good deal! You don’t want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don’t want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy—and I will. I’ve already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.
    I have worked hard to resolve some of your problems. Don’t let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they never would have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing his letter to me, just received.
    History will look upon you favorably if you get this the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool!
    I will call you later

That is a real letter, and we are in real danger with this man in charge of national and global security.
    Wow it's horrible...

Post Likes
    Trump just gave the Middle East over to Russia. A whole lot of effort, treasure, and lives lost to a foolish man. Based on a campaign promise he made before he had any knowledge of war or what the military knew. Didn't know what our intelligence knew. In other words was ignorant. Then doubleing down by not listening to our military.
    You supporters are backing the wrong horse. Actually a jackass.
    To think, turn off your sources of information and actually ponder what's happening.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    So WHAT would you guys do...

Continue to pour endless $$$ and lives into the ME???

QUIT with the negative fussing over the person you love to hate...

And come up with a solution!

NO solution...
    Then quit fussing!

Sheesh...
    This reminds me of the corner Beto got himself into:
    At the debate he said he was gonna collect all the AR's and AK's...
    Said American were law abiding folks and would follow the law...
    This morning on news shows... he was backed into the corner when asked:
    Do criminals follow the law???

Beto never could (no, never WOULD) respond to that one!

You lefties that simply criticize literally EVERYTHING Trump does...

Either come up with a solution yourselves...

Or shut the F up...

Your endless negativity and hate is getting old!
    Not to mention it is childish and shows literally ZERO intellectual value at all!

America is in the BEST shape we have been in... since Reagan was in office!
    Yet all you can do is be negative and whiny.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post

Dear Mr. President:
    Letís work out a good deal! You donít want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I donít want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economyóand I will. Iíve already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.
    I have worked hard to resolve some of your problems. Donít let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they never would have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing his letter to me, just received.
    History will look upon you favorably if you get this the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things donít happen. Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool!
    I will call you later

Heís a $&@ďing lunatic.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast