Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes

    Dectron - Error Code 6 - Low Pressure Fault

    I have a dectron unit DSH-020-8
    A valve that flows to the unit was turned off overnight come into work today, the controller HT800 alerting me error code 4 and now 6.
    Low pressure fault (Switch Open)

    How do i resolve this please and thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,370
    Post Likes
    Unfortunately you need to apply for Pro Membership to acquire technical assistance.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Unfortunately you need to apply for Pro Membership to acquire technical assistance.
    Someone is actually trying to make money off of other peoples advice now?
    Wow, humanity really is doomed.

    thanks anyway.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    76
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Maintenance View Post
    Someone is actually trying to make money off of other peoples advice now?
    Wow, humanity really is doomed.

    thanks anyway.
    Pro membership is free...You’ll have to check the guidelines then apply. Dems the rules!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombboy90 View Post
    Pro membership is free...You’ll have to check the guidelines then apply. Dems the rules!

    oh its free, well that changes everything haha ty.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,298
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Maintenance View Post
    oh its free, well that changes everything haha ty.
    And please complete your full profile, including an email address. This will allow us to get requested manuals and specs off to you should the files be too large to upload to the "PRO" site.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,370
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Maintenance View Post
    oh its free, well that changes everything haha ty.
    The down side is it doesn't happen instantaneously.
    You'll probably have your answer before it happens.
    But wait, there's more, once you're in you're resources are endless with the vast and varied knowledge of the members of this forum.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    3,156
    Post Likes
    Did you try turning the power off and then on again?

    If that works just send us a check for $275.00 and we'll call it good.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Southold, NY
    Posts
    24,457
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    Did you try turning the power off and then on again?

    If that works just send us a check for $275.00 and we'll call it good.

    Today’s a holiday, Double time and a 1/2!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,370
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Today’s a holiday, Double time and a 1/2!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,856
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Maintenance View Post
    I have a dectron unit DSH-020-8
    A valve that flows to the unit was turned off overnight come into work today, the controller HT800 alerting me error code 4 and now 6.
    Low pressure fault (Switch Open)

    How do i resolve this please and thank you
    As I recall, the manual lays it out pretty well for code 6 or 4 or whatever. Also Dectron tech support is only a phone call away believe it or not. Response time from them has always been under an hour in my experience.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •