Post Likes

Niagara file names

What are these names used for?
    -ux, -wb, -rt

https://sourceforge.net/projects/nia...comm/19-08-21/

Post Likes
    Going to take a wild guess and say ux is for pix, wb is the palettes and programs though rt contents looks more like that.

I don't think you are supposed to do those one at a time, load all or things might not work right.

Post Likes
    ux = User Interface
    wb = Workbench
    rt = Runtime

Post Likes
    I thought those are the modules needed to be installed for web browser viewing. Like when you go to into commissioning under the platform, it eventually asks if you want to install those you mentioned, the language lexicons, and help documents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Way back in the old days (R2) there were two sets of JAR files (NT and EMB). One was meant for JACEs (the embedded version) and the other for computer based Niagara instances (NT/NP & Supervisors). When Tridium released AX they simplified it with only one set of JAR files. In some cases this meant that the files were larger (and required more storage space on the JACEs), so you really needed to pay attention to the files you loaded on your JACE. With N4 they have gone back to something more similar to R2, with different files based on what you are doing with them. If you create a new station one of the things that is asked is if it is a Supervisor or not...