Post Likes

Running dual exhaust vents in 1 Bathroom

Hi guys. We are in the process of remodeling our bath room and I am trying to figure out our ventilation options. The bath room will be around 120 sq ft so I am figuring for at least 150 cfm in ventilation. I have used Nutone vents for all of our reidential homes for as long as I can remember (80 cfm w/ light)
    If I were to run 2 separate vents in 2 separate terminations, would they work with or against each other? I do not like the look of larger units and I want to keep the sone level as low as possible.

Post Likes
    It is like a water bucket. CFM out will have to be made up with air going in, either through an open window, open door or ventilator not on.

Post Likes
    Ok so as long as outside air (air outside of bath room) is allowed to come in, the vents will BOTH be pulling out the humid air. I was just concerned with both of them running that they would compete against each other.

Post Likes
    They make stronger vents with the same footprint. Make up air is important.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.