Thread: Filter help

Post Likes

Filter help

How can I tell which way the airflow is? The filters were removed and I don’t know how to orient the filter. I only have this picture from the inspection.
    Name:  IMG_8432.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  37.2 KB

Post Likes
    The arrow should be pointing towards the equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Wire grid support is on the Upstream side.

https://www.grainger.com/ec/pdf/Air%...ters-Guide.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean_Gene View Post
    How can I tell which way the airflow is? The filters were removed and I don’t know how to orient the filter. I only have this picture from the inspection.
    Name:  IMG_8432.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  37.2 KB
    If this is the correct orientation, horizontal unit, I would suspect the airflow is right to left. The arrow would point left, towards the equipment.

What does that inspection, in the picture only some of it is visible, say?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ