Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    You don’t know who I am or what I pride myself in. I’d be the first one to fix something. I’ve fixed things no one else said could be. You want to fix it then knock yourself out. What I don’t like is making a recommendation, the owner declines. We fix it for them. It breaks again. Now the owner is upset cause they are uncomfortable, spending more money. When had they followed our advise it WOULD NOT be an issue. More power to you for riding things to the bitter end. If your not happy with how you were advised by us, or treated by the company coming to service it than I suggest you do 1 or 2 things...

1) find a different company
    2 figure out what’s wrong with it and fix it yourself.

Again from your other thread I replied do this is not a DIY site. We will not break down the specific components in your furnace, how they work, or what the problems are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Bro than don’t tell me that you’d suggest I get a new unit if you pride yourself on service. It’s seems like you look forward to that biter end, thats where you come in. No one is riding anything out, I fixed it and it works like new prolonging the life by another few years. No is asking for specifics a simple “clean the thermocouple” would have been sufficient. Sorry to break this to you don’t need to be a mechanic to fix your car and don’t need to be a tech to fix your HVAC. Hope next time someone asks you for a word of advise you don’t go into this morality tale

Post Likes
    Hate to break it to you BUT if your furnace has spark ignition it DOSE NOT have a thermal couple. Just remember your the one who came here asking questions.

My first post said “this would be a simple problem to fix for a service tech, give them a call”

My first post I encouraged help with getting your furnace repaired.

Again this is not a DIY site. So no I will not give you any suggestions on how to repair a gas appliance that is not
    Lighting the burners. Even though I may not be fond of your personality seeing I need to explain myself for responding to the thread YOU STARTED on a Sunday, I don’t want you do blow yourself up either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    That was just an example I know it’s an electrode. I see where your coming from, but you’re missing the whole point. I’ll
    Leave it at that.

Post Likes
    Can it be the electrod? Lol

Post Likes
    Sorry, this is not a DIY site.

Thread closed.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12