Thread: Bosch BOVA-60 Target Coil Temps

Post Likes

Bosch BOVA-60 Target Coil Temps

I've seen various things on the target evaporator coil temps but figured you guys would know for sure. From what I've seen it looks like it targets 42 or 37 degrees in cooling mode, is this right? What does it target in heating mode?

Post Likes
    Really, no one knows? I swear I saw a couple of Bosch guys here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jkaetz View Post
    Really, no one knows? I swear I saw a couple of Bosch guys here.
    Actually, there are still a lot of unanswered questions about these new Bosch systems. Do you have a rep you deal with? He would be your best source for any info you need. I know the manuals are pretty limited in what they tell you.

Truthfully, I don't worry too much about all the details with these systems (don't care too much about the target heating temp). Just install as per directions and let'er rip. Have had no issues.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joemach View Post
    Actually, there are still a lot of unanswered questions about these new Bosch systems. Do you have a rep you deal with? He would be your best source for any info you need. I know the manuals are pretty limited in what they tell you.

Truthfully, I don't worry too much about all the details with these systems (don't care too much about the target heating temp). Just install as per directions and let'er rip. Have had no issues.
    I'm just trying to be an educated homeowner so no factory rep for me. My installer has been great and turned me on to the Bosch condensers for my use case. Replacing a single stage zoned undersized AC with at least a two stage system and without jumping to the extreme $$$$$ of ICP's fully communicating system.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in