Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes

Removal of Mr. Trump = Nullification of Our Vote

If Dems somehow succeed in their attempt to remove President Trump from office, they will basically
    be saying that if you are one of the people who voted for Mr. Trump, your vote doesn't count.

If this happens, conservatives will take to the streets in protest, and a new movement to fix our
    government will begin. The protest will be a quiet one, but it will grow.

If we are going to fix our government, maybe this is what needs to happen.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    It’s Not About Getting Rid of Donald Trump, It’s About Getting Rid of Us!
    RUSH: Let me get started on the phones. We have Joy here in Erie, Colorado. Welcome. Great to have you. You are up first today. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Love your program. I just wanted to bring up why are Senate Republicans not doing anything to investigate Adam Schiff, who suspiciously tweeted out just a few weeks ago something very sneakily close to what this whole situation is, and then he says he found out about it last week? Why don’t Senate Republicans start giving some of the same treatment to these guys that they’re giving to us?

They hauled Corey Lewandowski up there simply to embarrass him last week. Unfortunately, he got the last laugh. But I’m getting super ticked off that Republicans won’t try and turn this around in any way and say, “All right, Schiff. What’s your story? What did you know and when?” It’s turning into a complete circus.

RUSH: Well, the Senate cannot investigate the House.

CALLER: But couldn’t Graham or somebody say, you know, where did you end up with your information?

RUSH: Well, yeah, Graham, you can go to the media and ask the question indirectly, but you can’t call Schiff in as a witness. I mean, the Senate can’t do that to members of the House and vice-versa.

CALLER: It’s completely ticking me off now. I’m to the point where I want to start calling my state senator and say I am not gonna vote for you unless you promise to do this to the next Democratic president, because I’m done with what’s happening to Trump on a chronic basis. Every day they go after him, I feel like they’re going after me because they hate me, they hate Trump and I’m just completely ticked off.

RUSH: Now, wait. You have just served into a larger truth that I think we — I need to stop you so we don’t gloss over this, because I actually think, Joy, that the ultimate targets, what the Democrats are doing, happen to be us.

CALLER: Oh, absolutely.

RUSH: Happen to be those of us who supported, support, or voted for Trump. They hate us and by extension they hate Trump. Without us, there wouldn’t be Trump. Without us and without all the other Trump supporters Trump would not have been elected. So here’s the thing. You’re really onto something here.

If they get away with — and I’m gonna go back to your Senate House thing and Schiff in a minute ’cause there’s news about that. If they get away with four years, this constant outside-the-law harassment and at the same time — and I know this irritates — if Hillary, if Obama, if Biden get a pass for what they are trying to nail Trump to the wall for, then, folks, we’re near the end, if they get away with this.

This is no longer just about Trump’s fate. It is about our collective future. It is about the future of this country and about us having the ability to vote in freedom and having the freedom to win and not be punished for it. We’re kind of in sort of a French Revolution circumstance here, and they’re not stopping. If they win this, they’re not gonna stop at getting rid of Trump. We’re next. However they’re gonna punish us, however they’re gonna make sure we’re unable to do this again, that’s what they’re gonna do.

Look. We’re only now learning the full extent to which Obama wrecked the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the IRS. Look at the corruption. They love to run around, Obama and Biden love to run around saying that they had a scandal free administration. What a crock! The corruption of the DOJ alone, the corruption of the FBI.

Look what the FBI has been doing the past three years, investigating, planting spies, making up stories, traveling around the world trying to dig up dirt on an event that did not happen, trying to convince the American people that it did happen, with a willing accomplice Democrat media. The IRS we know, Lois Lerner, what Obama did to corrupt government for the express purpose of being able to use unilateral Oval Office power. Everything they’re accusing Trump of doing, they did, and they continue to want to do. They are against us.

Joy, you are so right about this. And all these Never Trumpers, they are falling into it like the biggest useful idiots. If these so-called conservative media outlets continue to publish all of these unhinged Trump’s gotta go pieces, Trump’s gotta get impeached, we need to get rid of Trump, all they’re doing is accelerating the left-wing takeover of the whole country.

Read the rest:
    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ing-rid-of-us/
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    It's unreal, if people can not see what's going on, then we are in deep trouble, cause we are no longer in charge who is president.

Washington District of Criminals is in charge, and we the voters, no longer count.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    If Dems somehow succeed in their attempt to remove President Trump from office, they will basically
    be saying that if you are one of the people who voted for Mr. Trump, your vote doesn't count.
    That might be as bad as when a majority of over 65 million people who didn't vote for Trump were told that their vote didn't count either.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    That might be as bad as when a majority of over 65 million people who didn't vote for Trump were told that their vote didn't count either.
    Non sequitur. Does not follow from premise.
    One derives from dirty politics; the other from established procedure.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    I'm sure Rushbo felt the same way back when the Newtster was chasing the impeachment of a prez for a bj - the will of the voter is of the utmost importance.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Regardless of a recall, I am looking forward to his re election in 2020. He is going to win again! Then I will look forward to watching the second round of progressive liberal little snowflakes cry and scream.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Regardless of a recall, I am looking forward to his re election in 2020. He is going to win again! Then I will look forward to watching the second round of progressive liberal little snowflakes cry and scream.
    I'm worried about getting Trump out even after eight years. A dictator never leaves office peacefully. Nothing scares me more than him being the commander in chief of our armed forces.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Nothing scares me more than him being the commander in chief of our armed forces.
    More than illegal wars in Syria, Libya, and Ukraine, or do you know about those?

There's a lot to criticize about the current administration, including its use of extreme economic sanctions that are both warlike in proportion and are strengthening our adversaries. One wonders whether the problem is in the White House or in the bipartisan corruption that foments such policies.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I'm sure Rushbo felt the same way back when the Newtster was chasing the impeachment of a prez for a bj - the will of the voter is of the utmost importance.
    A BJ was not why Clinton was impeached.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    Neither was Whitewater but that didn't stop the pugs from impeachment proceedings.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    70 million bucks spent trying to “get Clinton”. They had to get him for something.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    Yes, lying about a bj. Which while I agree I would rather politicians be honest, we know they aren’t. And how often would you say Trump lies?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast